To connect your Google Analytics account to your Weebly website:
- Go to Weebly and log in.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Edit site” button.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, and then click on the “SEO” option in the menu on the left.
- Click on the “Save” button, and then on the “Publish” button.
How do I add Google Analytics to Weebly?
Google will respond by showing you a block of code that you’ll be able to add to your Weebly site by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > SEO from the Site Builder.
- Paste the tracking code from Google Analytics into the Footer Code section.
- Click save and publish your site.
Where is the analytics section on Weebly?
You can find this setting by going to the Admin tab of Analytics and clicking on eCommerce Settings in the far right column. On this page, there’s a button to turn eCommerce tracking on and off. Make sure this is enabled and then submit your changes.
How do I activate Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to Weebly?
Go into your Weebly Theme Setting, HTML / CSS Editor, and then click your header page. Add this code to the first body tag on this header page. You’re done! Verify complete installation using Google Tag Assistant.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I set up Google Analytics on Wix?
Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
How do I call Weebly?
If you need help with your Weebly account, please contact our support team at www.weebly.com/app/help.
How do I create a new Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How add Google Analytics to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.