- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I share my Google Analytics view?
Share and delete assets from a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete.
- Click Share or Delete.
How do I share my Analytics data?
If you need to distribute a snapshot of your Dashboard data to people who might not have access to your Analytics account, the Share > Email option is for you. You can send them a customized email with an attached PDF file showing your Dashboard to any valid email account. Sending a Dashboard via a weekly email.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow.
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I access a client’s Google Analytics account?
Gaining Access to Client Accounts
- Clicking ‘Admin’ at the top right of the Google Analytics interface.
- Clicking into the profile that they want to give you access to.
- Clicking the Users tab.
- Clicking the ‘+ New User’ button.
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
What is secondary dimension in Google Analytics?
A “secondary dimension” is an additional report dimension for more specific analysis in Google Analytics. It is a key-value that provides an additional level of sorting and/or aggregation in your report.
Does Google share Analytics data?
When Google Analytics customers enable the data sharing setting for “Google products & services”, Google is, for GDPR purposes, a controller of the data that is shared and used under this setting.
Can you export Google Analytics data?
Once you’re happy with how your report looks in Google Analytics, click the Export button in the topbar. You can choose to download your report data as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, or you can export it directly to a Google Sheet.
Can you export Google Analytics?
To export a report: Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings. Click Export (across from the report title).