Find your tracked email reports in Google Analytics
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and click Reporting in the top navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, click Acquisition > Campaigns > All Campaigns.
Can Google Analytics track email?
Email opens in Google Analytics is tracked by embedding an image pixel within the body of the email. When a user opens an email, the email client fetches this image. This image then passes on the email tracking information to the Google Analytics servers, which you can then view in your Google Analytics account.
How do I check email data in Google Analytics?
To find your email campaign data within your Google Analytics account, log into Google Analytics and click on the Acquisition Report. Then click on the last section of the Acquisition Report called Campaigns, then click on ‘All Campaigns’.
How do I track email conversions in Google Analytics?
To track email campaigns with Google Analytics, you need to use UTM tags. The eSputnik system automatically generates them for each link in your messages. By default, they’re provided with the settings that show how to identify the channel – medium at Google Analytics.
Can Google Analytics track email open rate?
“Open-Rates” measures how often an email message was opened. Google Analytics allows you to track email open rates using a tracking pixel embedded in the message, e.g.
How do you put a tracker in an email?
How to Track an Email
- Establish company guidelines on email tracking practices. Technology like email tracking can be used to improve the customer experience, but it must be used responsibly.
- Install an email tracking app.
- Compose an email.
- Check the “Track” box.
How can I track an email?
8 Best Email Tracker Apps
- Mailtrack for Gmail. Mailtrack is a simple email tracker that tells you if the emails you sent have been opened or not.
- MixMax. MixMax is another solid email tracking tool that allows you to see when and if someone reads your email.
- Cirrus Insight.
How do I add a tracking pixel to my email?
Setting up an email tracking pixel requires little in the way of computer expertise.
- Launch your image-editing software. Create a new image measuring one pixel high by one pixel wide.
- Save the image as a transparent GIF file.
- Compose your email message.
- Send the email.
How do I find Conversions in Google Analytics?
In the left-hand sidebar menu, click on Conversions > Goals > Overview to start. (There are other places in Google Analytics to view goal conversions, but this is the most straightforward.) And that’s pretty much it!
How do I find my conversion rate in Google Analytics?
Where to find conversion rates in Google Analytics
- Login to Google Analytics.
- On the right menu, click Conversions>Goals>Overview.
- This will give you a bird’s eye view of the conversion rate of your goals.
- There is also other important information in this section that can help you analyze your traffic and conversions.
How do you track email open rates?
To determine the open rate for an email campaign, the number of unique opens is divided by the number of emails sent, minus those that bounced.
Can you track email opens?
Pixels or Image Notifications One of the more common ways to track email opens is known as Web Beacon Trafficking. Small images (also known as tracking pixels) are loaded from a tracking server with a coded filename. When the email is opened, the image is called from the server and counted as a view or an ‘open’.