Sign in to Google Analytics. Navigate to your view. Open Reports. Select Audience Demographics or Audience Interests.
How do I automatically report reports in Google Analytics?
- Step 1: Go to the report you want to share.
- Step 2: Change the date range to compare to the previous period.
- Step 3: Click the “Share” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: In the popup, fill in the email addresses for you and any others on your team, separated by commas.
How do I enable demographics and interest reports in Google Analytics?
Enable Demographics and Interests reports
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Navigate to the account and property where you want to use Demographic and Interests data.
- In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings.
- Under Advertising Features, set Enable Demographics and Interests Reports to ON.
What is an affinity category in Google Analytics?
Affinity Category—Affinity categories are used to reach potential customers to make them aware of your brand or product. These are users higher in the purchase funnel, near the beginning of the process. These are users lower in the purchase funnel, near the end of the process.
What is affinity reach in Google Analytics?
Affinity Category (reach) is a Dimension in Google Analytics under the Audience section. Affinity Category (reach) Definition: Indicates that users are more likely to be interested in learning about the specified category.
How do I pull a report from Google Analytics?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I get my weekly report on Google Analytics?
First, log in to Google Analytics and choose your property and view. Then, go to any report you want to share. If you want, you can choose a date range and compare it to the previous period or the same period last year. Click Apply to filter the data.
Why can’t I see demographics on Google Analytics?
In order to see the demographic reports you will have to enable it first. To enable navigate to admin >> property >> property settings. Scroll the page and under the Advertising features, turn on the demographics and interest reports.
What does enabling auto tagging do in Google Analytics?
Auto-tagging is a required feature, which when used with Google Ads conversion tracking or Google Analytics, allows you to see how effectively your ad clicks lead to valuable customer activity, such as website purchases, phone calls, app downloads, newsletter sign-ups, and more.
Where does Google Analytics get demographic data?
How much demographic information is available on Google Analytics? Google Analytics has a wealth of free information about the different demographics who visit your website. This data is collected mainly from people who are logged in to a Google account plus from additional third-party cookies and app data.
What are the Google affinity categories?
Full List of Google’s Affinity Categories
- Art & Theater Aficionados.
- Auto Enthusiasts. Auto Enthusiasts » Motorcycle Enthusiasts.
- Avid Investors.
- Beauty Mavens.
- Business Professionals.
- Business Travelers.
- Comics & Animation Fans.
- Cooking Enthusiasts. Cooking Enthusiasts » 30 Minute Chefs.
What is affinity targeting?
Add affinity audiences to your audience targeting to reach people based on their specific interests as they browse pages across the web.
What is difference between affinity and in market audience?
Affinity: Reach users based on what they’re passionate about and their habits and interests. Detailed Demographics: Reach users based on long-term life facts. In-market: Reach users based on their recent purchase intent. Your data segments: Reach users that have interacted with your business.
What is Google affinity?
Google’s affinity audiences are groups placed into predefined buckets of general interests. These audiences are created by Google based on browsing and search history. In-market audiences are users who have shown intent to compare and purchase a specific category of product.
What data can you not track in Google Analytics?
A big list of what Google Analytics can & cannot do
- See how many users are on your site right now.
- What cities and countries your users are visiting from.
- Finding out what devices your audience uses.
- Find your audience interests.
- The channels that drive the most traffic.
- Keep track of your marketing campaigns.
What is a value shopper in Google Analytics?
from Glew | Ecommerce Analytics Most online retailers will tell you that the most common type of buyer they encounter is the value shopper. A value shopper is someone who is looking for the best possible value for the cost of the product or service.