How to add a new website in Google Analytics
- Go to https://www.google.com/analytics/ and click on Access Google Analytics at the top right.
- Once you are logged in, click on Admin at the top.
- Click on the Account dropdown and select the account under which you would like to add a new website.
Can I add more than one site to Google Analytics?
When you have multiple websites to track, you can use a single account to add multiple sites in Google Analytics, which can be done in two ways. You can either add all your sites under a single Analytics account as different properties or add a unique Analytics account ID to each individual site.
How do I add another Google Analytics account?
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I use Google Analytics for other websites?
Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders. All websites are made out of code. Part of this code is the Google Analytics snippet.
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
How many websites can you have on Google Analytics?
Each Analytics account can have up to 100 properties and each property can have up to 25 views. Contact your support representative if you need more properties or views.
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I add Google Analytics to my Google site?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add read only access to Google Analytics?
How-to: Add Read-only Guest Access to Google Analytics
- Enter email address of user – user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission.
- Click Add in top right corner, you are done!
Can I use Google Analytics for a public website?
You need to create a new ” Service account ” and create your visualizations with the Embed API. Set the “Service account” as the public user who looks at your visualizations. Allows you to publicly share your Google Analytics reporting data.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.