For more detailed reports, you head over to the Insights » Reports menu from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see different reports offered by the WordPress analytics plugin.
How do I find WordPress site analytics?
First, you can get a quick overview of your analytics in the WordPress Dashboard. Here you can see the number of sessions, pageviews, bounce rate, top posts and pages, and more. If you want more detailed reports of your WordPress stats, you can go to Insights » Reports from the WordPress dashboard.
How do I see site insights in WordPress?
Now you can view your ecommerce stats in WordPress by visiting Insights » Reports page and clicking on the ecommerce tab. Ecommerce reports will show you the break down of the following stats: Conversion rate, transactions, revenue, and average order value. Top products.
How do I check my WordPress website stats?
Make sure that you’re logged in to your WordPress website. Then visit any page or post on your website and simply click the Insights option in the admin bar. This will open up the stats for your post or page. You can view how many pages views it got, the time on page people spend, its bounce rate, entrances, and exits.
How do I see website analytics?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How add Google Analytics to Elementor?
You can make use of this feature to install Google Analytics. First, go to Elementor -> Custom Code on your WordPress dashboard. Add a new custom code by clicking the Add new button. Give your custom code a name and paste the Google Analytics tracking to the available field.
What is MonsterInsights Lite?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
Where are the visibility settings located in WordPress?
WordPress comes with 3 built-in visibility options: “Public”, “Private” and “Password protected”. You can find those options under the Publish section at the top-right side of the Edit screen.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add stats to WordPress?
Go to the plugins area of WordPress and click to add a new plugin at the top of the page.
- Type “Simple Blog Stats” in the text box on the right to search for the plugin.
- Find the plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to the settings area of WordPress and click the link for, “Simple Blog Stats.”
How do you add stats to WordPress?
To add this widget to your dashboard, open your Screen Options tab and check the Stats box. Then you can see your site visits, most viewed pages, and search terms people used to find your site at a glance. Getting more in-depth stats from your dashboard is as easy as going to the Jetpack menu.
How do I check my website stats?
Having said that, let’s take a look at the best tools to check how much traffic a website gets.
- SEMRush. SEMRush is an all-in-one traffic analysis and competition research tool.
- Google Search Console.
How do I find the statistics of a website?
Top 5 Free Web Statistics Tools
- Google Analytics. One of the most popular and highly used free web statistics tool, Google Analytics provides a number of features that are useful for every kind of website.
- JetPack for WordPress.
- Open Web Analytics.
What is required for Web Analytics?
If you want to go into the non-technical side of web analytics then you need to learn to analyze and interpret data. You need to learn the maths and stats behind web analytics. This is where conversion optimization, A/B testing, maths, and statistics, etc come into the picture.