View analytics in the YouTube Studio app
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- From the bottom menu, tap Content.
- Select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap VIEW MORE.
How do I see my analytics on YouTube app?
If you don’t already have it on your phone, download the appropriate version for iPhone or Android.
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
How do I check my YouTube stats?
In order to view your YouTube Analytics, sign in to your YouTube account and go to your Creator Studio. From there, click into the Analytics tab in the menu on the left of your screen. In order to check which of your videos are performing the best, click on Watch time under Watch time reports.
How do I get my YouTube Analytics report?
Sign in to YouTube Studio. From the left menu, select Analytics. Find the report you’d like to download and click SEE MORE. Make any adjustments you’d like to the report.
How do I check Analytics on my phone?
Internet and data
- Start the Settings app and tap “Network & Internet.”
- Tap “Data Usage.”
- On the Data usage page, tap “View Details.”
- You should now be able to scroll through a list of all the apps on your phone, and see how much data each one is using.
How do I Analyse my YouTube channel?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
What do YouTube analytics show?
Every channel owner and manager on YouTube should have access to the YouTube Analytics reports, which measures watch time, tracks the gender and geographic distribution of a channel’s viewers, where they discover videos, which devices they’re consuming content on, and much more.
How do I know who watched my YouTube video?
The Audience tab in YouTube Analytics gives you an overview of who’s watching your videos and insights on their demographics. View your audience reports
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Analytics.
- From the top menu, select Audience.
How do I see my daily views on YouTube?
It’s under your YouTube channel’s icon, next to the “Channel” option. If you are using the YouTube mobile app, scroll through the top menu to see this option. Move to the Stats header. You can see the total views of your selected channel under the “Stats” title.
Can you see other Youtubers Analytics?
YouTube analytics for other channels will show, in the right column: subscribers count, total count of likes and dislikes, views count, engagement indicators (ER, ERday, ERview). The posts feed may be sorted by required parameter: likes, comments, views, dislikes, ER, date.
How do I link my data studio to YouTube Analytics?
How to connect to YouTube Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the YouTube Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select a connection option (described below) and provide your connection details.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
What is YouTube Analytics API?
The YouTube Analytics API enables you to generate custom reports containing YouTube Analytics data. The API supports reports for channels and for content owners. As such, the dimensions you choose for a report determine how YouTube calculates the values for the metrics in that report.