How to integrate your Adsense account with Google Analytics
- On the Home tab, visit the Account Settings page.
- Click Edit in the Access and Authorisation section.
- Now, open “Google Analytics Integration” page; Click on Link next to the Analytics account that you want to link with your Adsense account.
How do I link my AdSense account to Google Analytics?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the “Account” column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the “Property” column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
What do I need to link my Google Ads and Analytics accounts together?
Link Google Ads and Analytics
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin and navigate to the property you want to link.
- In the Property column, click Google Ads Linking.
- Click + New link group.
- Select the Google Ads accounts you want to link, then click Continue.
- Enter a link group title.
How do I get AdSense revenue in Google Analytics?
To view your AdSense revenue, navigate to Behavior » Publisher » Overview. This gives you a quick summary of how your AdSense ads are performing. Besides that, you can also view other reports in Google Analytics.
What is link AdSense account?
Creating an AdSense account and linking it to your channel is a crucial step towards getting paid on YouTube. Note that if you’re already in the YouTube Partner Program, you can change your linked AdSense account if you need to. You can also monetize more than one YouTube channel using the same AdSense account.
How do I know which AdSense account is linked to?
Select the Monetization section on the left menu. Under YouTube Partner Program Options, you’ll see details about the AdSense account you currently have linked with your YouTube channel.
How do I link my smart campaign to Google Analytics?
How to get started
- Link your accounts. To link your Google Analytics and Google Ads accounts, both accounts will need to use the same login email address.
- Add Google Analytics Tracking ID to your website. Tracking IDs.
- Add or edit destination goals.
How Analytics Can Help Optimise your website?
Analytics will allow you to understand your site traffic, where that traffic is coming from and which webpages visitors are visiting (and those they are not). All this information can help you to measure the effectiveness of your online and offline marketing campaigns.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
When linking Google Ads account to Google Analytics what is not possible?
When linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics, what is not possible? Adjust keyword bids in Google Ads from Google Analytics is not possible, when linking a Google Ads account to Google Analytics.
When U link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand?
Fill the blank: When you link Google Ads with Google Analytics you are able to understand which ________ are driving performance. Correct Answer: Paid keywords.
How do you know if Google Ads is connected to Google Analytics?
In order to view Google Ads data inside your Analytics account, you will need to make sure the accounts are linked together. In Analytics, select “Admin” and then under “Property” you will see Google Ads Linking. Next, you will check the box next to the Google Ads account you would like to link and then click continue.
How do I see AdSense in Google Analytics?
Sign in to your Analytics account. Select the Admin tab. Navigate to your account and property. In the PROPERTY column, click AdSense Linking.
What is the different between Google AdSense and Google Analytics?