- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics report?
To share one of your custom reports, open the Customization section of your account, click on the Actions button for the report and select Share. A modal window will open where you can select “Share template link.” Click the “Share” button, and you will get a URL to share with your colleague.
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
Can Google Analytics track specific user?
Sending personal identifiable information to Google Analytics is strictly prohibited, but sending a unique user ID is allowed. Analytics can only display an alphanumeric ID for each user.
How do I create my own Google Analytics account?
Create or sign in to your Analytics account:
- Go to google.com/analytics.
- Do one of the following: To create an account, click Start for free. To sign in to your account, Click Sign in to Analytics.
How do I share a custom report with another user?
How do I share custom reports with other users on my account?
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click the Custom reports tab.
- Hi the Edit link for the custom report you want to share.
- Choose All under Share with.
- Click Save and close.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow.
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I setup a user access?
Configuring User Access
- Navigate to Settings > Administration Settings and select Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select Finance.
- Click Add new role.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role.
- Click save.
How do I get a list of users in Google Analytics?
See User Explorer data
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Audience > User Explorer.
Where do I find users in Google Analytics?
How users are identified for user metrics
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin.
- In the VIEW column, use the menu to select an unfiltered view. If you’re not sure whether a view is unfiltered, select the view in the list.
- Once you have selected a view, open Reports to return to your reports.