Adding Google Analytics to your Facebook page
- Set up a Facebook Pixel on your website.
- Set up Google Analytics on your website.
- Set the goals that you’re going to track on Facebook with Google Analytics.
- Create a checklist of all links on your Facebook page and Facebook ad campaigns that lead to your website.
- UTM-ize them.
How do I link Facebook to Google Analytics?
How to track Facebook ads in Google Analytics
- Step 1: Create a trackable link. The first step to tracking your Facebook activity in Google Analytics is to generate a URL parameter for your ads.
- Step 2: Create your Facebook ad.
- Step 3: Add trackable link to your Facebook ad.
- Step 4: Track performance in Google Analytics.
Can you track Facebook ads with Google Analytics?
Tracking your Facebook Ads in Google Analytics allows you to improve attribution from an individual ad or ad set all the way through to a conversion. And it couldn’t be easier. Here are the steps to track your Facebook Ads in Google Analytics: Use a URL builder to create parameters.
How do I track analytics on Facebook?
Tap Pages, then go to your Page. Tap Insights at the top of your Page. To see more insights or to export insights, log into Facebook from a computer. Insights provide information about your Page’s performance, like demographic data about your audience and how people are responding to your posts.
How do I see Facebook traffic in Google Analytics?
To start tracking Facebook ads in Google Analytics, login to your Google Analytics account. From the left side menu, navigate to Acquisition —> All Traffic —> Source/Medium. From Primary Dimension, navigate to the Other dropdown menu, and select the parameter you want to track from the Acquisition dimensions.
Can I use Facebook pixel and Google Analytics?
Set up Google Analytics Goal Tracking. Install Facebook Pixel to your website. Create a Custom Conversion in Facebook Ads Manager. Track Conversions using Google Analytics Conversion Reports.
How can Google Analytics be installed in websites?
To set up Google Analytics, you simply have to follow these steps: Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager. Step 2: Create Google Analytics account. Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
What is I facebook com’in Google Analytics?
l.facebook.com and lm.facebook.com are called Link Shim referrals. Their presence in Google Analytics indicates that your website was evaluated favourably by the Link Shim system developed by Facebook. This is because Facebook needs to rewrite referrer data for security reasons.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Is Facebook analytics going away?
Facebook has recently announced that their standalone Facebook Analytics tool previously available at facebook.com/analytics will no longer be available after June 30, 2021.
How can I track traffic on Facebook?
The easiest way to find out how many Facebook users are coming to your website from Facebook is to go to Acquisition » All Traffic » Channels in your Google Analytics account. Here, you’ll see a list of traffic sources bringing people to your website such as organic search, direct traffic, referrals, and paid search.