- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I give someone access to my Google Analytics account?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
So go ahead, log into your Google Analytics account and click the Admin tab at the bottom of the menu on the left. When you’re in there, you’ll see your admin settings menu divided into three columns Account, Property, and View.
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I add read only access to Google Analytics?
How-to: Add Read-only Guest Access to Google Analytics
- Enter email address of user – user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission.
- Click Add in top right corner, you are done!
How do I add a Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I change admin on Google Analytics?
How to Transfer Admin Ownership on Google Analytics Property
- Click “Admin” at the very top and then click into “User Management.”
- Then on the right, under the “Add permissions for:” simply add the gmail address of the person you are wanting to give access to and the rights you want them to have. And that’s it!
How do I add a user to my Google business page?
Add owners & managers
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app.
- Tap Menu.
- At the top right, tap Add user.
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
- To select the user’s role, choose.
- Confirm the email address, then tap Send.
How do I add a user to Google Tag Manager?
To add users to a Tag Manager account:
- Click Admin.
- In the Account column, select User Management.
- Select Add new users.
- Enter one or more email addresses.
- Set Account Permissions.
- Optional: Set Container Permissions for each container that you would like the user to have access to.
- Click Invite.
What is user permissions?
The authorization given to users that enables them to access specific resources on the network, such as data files, applications, printers and scanners. User permissions also designate the type of access; for example, can data only be viewed (read only) or can they be updated (read/write).
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”