Click “Users” in the Admin panel of your Analytics account. Click the button to add a new user and type in another email address. Select whether this will be an user or administrator. This email account will receive an invitation to the Analytics profile, which the user can click to accept.
How do I add another email to Google Analytics?
In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users. Enter the email address for the user’s Google Account. Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user. Select the permissions you want.
Can I change the email address linked to my Google Account?
You can’t change the email address on your account to an email address that’s already associated with a Google Account. If you want to make your alternate email address the new primary address, you’ll first need to delete your alternate email address from the account.
How do I change Google Analytics to Universal Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics. From the Admin page, select the account and property you want to upgrade. In the property column, click Universal Analytics Upgrade. In the section called Transfer to Universal Analytics, click Transfer.
How do I change my URL in Google Analytics?
How to change your domain in Google Analytics
- Click on the ‘Admin’ label in the main menu.
- In the middle column, click ‘Property Settings’
- Change the Property Name and the Default URL.
- Then scroll down, hit save, and you’re done!
How do I add another Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
Can I share Google Analytics with another account?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I give someone else access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
Is Google Analytics going away?
While Google Universal Analytics isn’t going away yet, you’ll need to start making plans to ensure you’re prepared for the transition to Google Analytics 4. Data continuity and reporting are important to your firm’s success.
How do I add 4 properties to Google Analytics?
Use the property selector or Admin to navigate to your new GA4 property.
- Click Admin.
- In the Property column, check that you have your new Google Analytics 4 property selected, then click Data Streams, then Web.
- Under Tagging Instructions, click Add new on-page tag and look for “Global Site Tag (gtag.js)”.
Why did Google Analytics change?
Google has unveiled a new version of Google Analytics, with “machine learning at its core” in order to provide new ways to monitor and track key data trends, and alert marketers and business owners to new opportunities.
Can I change my Google email address without creating a new account?
How to Change Your Gmail Name Without Creating a New Email Address
- You can’t change your username or the actual email address. You can only change the name associated with the account.
- If people have you saved as something else in their contacts, that’s the name they’ll see.
Can you change an email address?
You can also change your Google account name. Changing your Google account name will also change your Gmail email name automatically. Note – You can also update your Google Account name from the Android and iPhone Gmail app.
How can I edit my Gmail account?
Change personal info
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app.
- Tap Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Personal info.
- Under “Basic info” or “Contact info,” tap the info you want to change.
- Make your changes.