Add New Connection Click Connect. Select Add a New Google Connection from the Google Analytics Account dropdown. Next, select the Generate Authentication Code button. A new window will open asking you to allow OptinMonster to connect to your Google Analytics account.
How do I link a campaign to Google Analytics?
Set up Google Analytics tracking
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.
What is a conversion in Optinmonster?
Conversion Analytics tracks the referral pages for each optin, allowing you to see which pages on your site are driving the most conversions. And you can also see user-agent data, so you’ll be able to increase conversions of your lead generation campaigns for specific devices or web browsers.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing tag.
How do I connect to Google Analytics?
How to connect to Google Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select an account.
- Select a property.
- To connect to Universal Analytics (“Web”), select a view.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
How do I add properties to Google Analytics?
First, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website in which you’d like to add a new property.
- Now click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the Property column, click on the dropdown menu, and then, click Create new property.
What is a good opt in conversion rate?
Broadly speaking, a common conversion rate for an email opt-in landing page is between 5% and 15%. The companies with the most success tend to convert at around 20-25%. And the very cream of the crop achieves conversion rates of 30% or higher.
Where do I put Google Analytics code in HTML?
According to Google: “The code should be added near the top of thetag and before any other script or CSS tags, and the string ‘UA-XXXXX-Y’ should be replaced with the property ID (also called the “tracking ID”) of the Google Analytics property you wish to track.”
How do I add Google Analytics to a WordPress plugin?
To create this plugin, you’ll follow five steps:
- Check your active theme’s header. php file to ensure it includes the wp_head hook.
- Create a new file in your plugins folder.
- Get your analytics tracking code from the Google Analytics site.
- Add some code including the tracking code to your plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).