Sign in to Google Analytics. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management. In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I give someone else access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I get access to Google Analytics?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
How do I change permissions in Google Analytics?
If you want to edit any user’s permissions, you can go to the list of users by navigating to Admin » User Management under Account, Property, or View. Then, navigate to the user’s name in the list you want to edit and click on it. After that, you can select and deselect user permissions as you like.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
Can we share Google Analytics?
Google Analytics allows you to grant access to other users so you can share your data with them, or give them more permissions to do things like manage users, edit settings, etc.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow.
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
How do I check permissions in Google Analytics?
You can assign user permissions In Analytics at the account, property, and view levels. To assign permissions: Click Admin. Click Access Management in the Account, Property, or View column.
How do I give someone access to my console?
To add a new user
- Choose a property in Search Console.
- Click the Settings icon. in the navigation pane.
- Click Users & permissions.
- Click Add user and select the permissions to grant the user.
- Choose the permission level to grant the user.
- The new user must add the property to their property list in order to access it.
How do I setup a user access?
Configuring User Access
- Navigate to Settings > Administration Settings and select Manage User Roles.
- In the View Role List of list, select Finance.
- Click Add new role.
- Enter the Role Name.
- Optionally, enter a Description for the custom role.
- Select the permissions that you want to set for the role.
- Click save.
How can I tell who has access to my Google account?
See devices that have used your account
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, select Security.
- On the Your devices panel, select Manage devices.
- You’ll see devices where you’re currently signed in to your Google Account. For more details, select a device.