Instagram account analytics
- In the app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Insights.
- View your content overview, including accounts reached, content interactions, total followers and content shared.
Can you track Instagram analytics?
If you already have an Instagram business or creator profile, you can easily access your analytics through the Insights tab in the Instagram app. Once you open your Insights, you’ll be able to find a ton of metrics and analytics for your posts, stories, and audience demographics.
How do I monitor stats on Instagram?
How to See Post Insights on Instagram
- Open the hamburger menu and click “Insights.”
- Measure reach.
- Track profile visits and followers.
- Determine website clicks.
- Track content interactions.
- Track your followers.
- Learn which actions were taken on your post.
- Use “Discover” to see where your post showed up in feeds.
How do you check someones analytics on Instagram?
For detailed analysis, use the Instagram Insights tool. To navigate to it, select the statistics icon in the profile’s upper right corner.
How can I track Instagram analytics for free?
Free Instagram Analytics Tools
- Instagram Insights.
- Union Metrics.
How do you track activity on Instagram?
How to see Instagram activity history. Snoopreport service is the only service that lets you track someone’s activity on Instagram. The Instagram app doesn’t have a Following Tab anymore where you could check the actions of users you follow: posts and comments they liked, the new users they followed, comments they left
How do you check activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.
How do I find my Instagram stats?
Access Your Instagram Insights To access these insights, tap the bar chart icon in the top-right corner of the app. Tap the bar chart icon to access Instagram Insights from the Instagram app. The first analytics screen shows high-level insights for the last week and comparison stats for the week before.
How do I see shares on Instagram?
How To See Who Shared Your Posts To Their Instagram Stories
- Go to your profile and click on the post you are interested in.
- Next, click ‘View Insights’ on your Instagram post.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of the post.
- There will be an option to ‘View Story Reshares,’ click on it.
How do you analyze Instagram insights?
How to view Insights on Instagram
- Go to your profile by tapping your profile picture in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the menu icon in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Insights at the top of the menu to the right of the graph icon.
- You can now see insights and analytics about your Instagram account.
How do you check Instagram followers stats?
Instagram followers analytics From the overview screen, scroll down to Your Audience and click See All. You’ll see an overview of your follower growth, followed by details on your audience demographics.
What does IG analyzer do?
Ig Analyzer gives iPhone and iPad owners to see who has viewed their profile in real-time. The app also makes it easy to see if your account has been blocked by any other Instagram users, as well as to find out who is not following you back.
How do I keep track of my Instagram followers?
Top 8 Instagram Follower Trackers
- Spamguard App. Another Android option, Spamguard App is a free Instagram tracker that you can use with as many accounts as you want.
- Task Ant.
- Followers Insight.
- IG Followers.
- Analyzer Follower for Insta.
- Unfollowers and Ghost Followers.
- Social Scan — Insta Reports.
How do I analyze my Instagram account?
How to use the Profile Analyzer for Instagram? To start using Profile Analyzer, just type in the username of a person whose account you want to analyze without the @ sign and click Analyze. You get the results in less than 30 seconds.
Is Pixlee free?
When it comes to tracking hashtag analytics and discovering social influencers, Pixlee’s Instagram Analytics Tool is the most robust tool that you can get for free.