To do that, you’ll need to log into your MonsterInsights account and download the plugin zip file. Once you have the zip file, navigate to the site where you want to install MonsterInsights and go to the WordPress admin dashboard. Then navigate to Plugins » Add New and click the Upload Plugin button at the top.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress plugin?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
Does MonsterInsights use Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Dashboard + Real Time Stats That’s why MonsterInsights comes with a built-in Google Analytics Dashboard for your WordPress site, so you can see all the useful information about your visitors right inside your WordPress dashboard without needing to login somewhere else.
How do I use MonsterInsights plugins?
First, log in to your MonsterInsights account by clicking the Login link at the top of the page.
- Next, Log in.
- To download MonsterInsights, once in the Downloads area click the Download link on the right next to the MonsterInsights Pro or Plus plugin:
- Step 2: Upload and Install the Plugin on Your WordPress Site.
How do I start Google Analytics plugin?
Site Kit by Google Here’s how to get started: Install and activate the Site Kit by Google plugin, then click on the Start Setup button. When done, you’ll be required to connect your WordPress site to your Analytics account.
Is MonsterInsights the same as Google Analytics?
The difference between MonsterInsights vs Google Analytics is: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google to help you understand your website visitors. MonsterInsights is a powerful WordPress plugin that makes it effortless to connect Google Analytics with your WordPress site.
How do I set up Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What does MonsterInsights plugin do?
MonsterInsights shows you important eCommerce metrics like total revenue, conversion rate, average order value, top products, top referral sources, and more. You can use these insights to increase your sales & revenue.
Does MonsterInsights work with Google Analytics 4?
MonsterInsights seamlessly integrates with Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4), giving you the ability to use whichever version you have running, or both with our Dual Tracking feature.
Is MonsterInsights plugin free?
MonsterInsights Lite is a free version of MonsterInsights, the best WordPress plugin for Google Analytics. Using the plugin, you can easily set up Google Analytics on your WordPress site without having to edit any code. And you don’t have to hire an analytics expert to setup tracking.
Is MonsterInsights Pro worth it?
MonsterInsights is the best Google Analytics WordPress plugin out there. You get more features, tracking options, and a user-friendly experience than any other WordPress Analytics plugin. This makes MonsterInsights totally worth it. And that’s it!
Who owns MonsterInsights?
Chris Christoff is the lead developer of MonsterInsights. Prior to MonsterInsights, Chris is a core contributor to WordPress (earning “Recent Rockstar” status in WordPress 4.4 and 4.5) and Easy Digital Downloads. He specializes in WordPress eCommerce and has contributed to every major WordPress eCommerce platform.
What is Google Analytics Plugin?
GA Google Analytics Plugin Features Lets you easily add the Google Analytics tracking code on your website. It gives visitors the option to opt-out of sharing their data. You won’t be able to track the users who opt-out. Configures multiple tracking codes to help you track your links better.
How do I connect to MonsterInsights?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
How to Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin?
- Importance Of Google Analytics For Your WordPress Website:
- Step #1: Create a Google Account.
- Step #2: Log In To Google Analytics.
- Step #3: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking ID & Copy Tracking Code.
- Step #4: Log In To WordPress And Add The Code.
How do I add GTAG to WordPress?
Apply the Google Tracking Code into the WordPress theme’s header
- Log into the WordPress Administrator.
- Click on Appearance and then click on Editor.
- A typical WordPress theme will have a Theme Header (header. php).
- Paste the Global Site Tag (gtag.
- Click on Update File in order to save the code changes.