How to set up Google Analytics in 5 simple steps
- Step 1: Set up Google Tag Manager.
- Step 2: Create Google Analytics account.
- Step 3: Set up analytics tag with Google Tag Manager.
- Step 4: Set up goals.
- Step 5: Link to Google Search Console.
How do I set up GA Analytics?
To enable Google Analytics tracking on your site, follow these steps:
- Visit the “Plugin Settings” panel.
- Enter your GA Tracking ID.
- Choose either Universal Analytics or Global Site Tag*
- Configure any other plugin settings as desired (optional)
How do I get my GA code from Google Analytics?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I turn on Universal Analytics?
When you go to the Admin section of any Google Analytics property, click Create Property button. Enter your property name, choose the time zone, currency, and then click Show advanced options. After a new section appears, you need to click a toggle button next to a Create a Universal Analytics property.
How do I add tags to Google Analytics?
To set up a new Universal Analytics tag:
- On the Workspace Overview screen, click New Tag.
- Click Tag Configuration and choose Universal Analytics.
- Select the desired Track Type.
- Select or create a new Google Analytics Settings Variable:
How do I add Google Analytics to Divi?
Adding Google Analytics To Your Divi Theme
- Click on the Google Analytics “Admin Menu –> Tracking Info”
- Click on the Google Analytics “Admin Menu –> Tracking Info –> Tracking Code”
- Copy the Website Tracking ID.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do you use react GA?
You just need to open your ReactJS application or run it locally and open the Overview tab of Realtime report on the GA dashboard. You’ll see that you’ve one current active visitor on your website which is YOU! …and Voilà! That’s it!
How do I add Google Analytics tracking to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where Google Analytics code should be placed?
As per Google Analytics’ instructions, your tracking code should always be placed just after the opening of thetag of the website.
Is GA 360 free?
The standard version of Google Analytics (GA) is free, and the premium version Google Analytics 360 (GA360) is the paid version of Google Analytics with a tier-based pricing. Both versions can be used for tracking in all Visiolink applications.
What is UA in Google Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a version of Google Analytics that set a new standard for how user data is collected and organized. Both Google Analytics (GA) and Universal Analytics (UA) are available to users.
How do I add 4 properties to Google Analytics?
Use the property selector or Admin to navigate to your new GA4 property.
- Click Admin.
- In the Property column, check that you have your new Google Analytics 4 property selected, then click Data Streams, then Web.
- Under Tagging Instructions, click Add new on-page tag and look for “Global Site Tag (gtag.js)”.
How do I see Google tags in Google Analytics?
Where can you find the data in Google Analytics? To see the events, how often they occur, and how many tags they send, you can use the Event reports in Google Analytics. To see details about the individual tags sent, use the Ecommerce reports.
How do I track tags in Google Analytics?
How to track Google Analytics Events in Google Tag Manager
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag.
- Select Universal Analytics from Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Value as desired*