To connect your Google Analytics account to your Weebly website:
- Go to Weebly and log in.
- From the dashboard, click on the “Edit site” button.
- Click on the “Settings” tab, and then click on the “SEO” option in the menu on the left.
- Click on the “Save” button, and then on the “Publish” button.
How do I link Google Analytics to Weebly?
Google will respond by showing you a block of code that you’ll be able to add to your Weebly site by following these steps:
- Navigate to Settings > SEO from the Site Builder.
- Paste the tracking code from Google Analytics into the Footer Code section.
- Click save and publish your site.
Can I use Google Analytics with Weebly?
You’re welcome to add Google Analytics to any site to augment the stats that we already provide for each site. It’s a free tool enabling you to analyze your website traffic in more depth. Log in to Weebly and click Edit Site. Then go to the Settings tab and select the SEO section.
How do I sync my website with Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
Where is the analytics section on Weebly?
You can find this setting by going to the Admin tab of Analytics and clicking on eCommerce Settings in the far right column. On this page, there’s a button to turn eCommerce tracking on and off. Make sure this is enabled and then submit your changes.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to Weebly?
Go into your Weebly Theme Setting, HTML / CSS Editor, and then click your header page. Add this code to the first body tag on this header page. You’re done! Verify complete installation using Google Tag Assistant.
How do I find my Google Analytics tracking code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I set up Google Analytics on Wix?
Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
How do I call Weebly?
If you need help with your Weebly account, please contact our support team at www.weebly.com/app/help.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I add Google Analytics to my HTML website?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.