Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Where do I put Google Analytics tracking code?
As per Google Analytics’ instructions, your tracking code should always be placed just after the opening of thetag of the website.
How do I check my Google Analytics website on GoDaddy?
Visit the GoDaddy products page, sign in, and then click on your website to open the dashboard. From the dashboard, click on the “Edit Website” button. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then scroll down and click on the “Google Analytics” tab.
What are the main ways to install Google Analytics code on a website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
Does GoDaddy allow Google Analytics?
Google Analytics GoDaddy Website Builder has you covered. If you already have a site on GoDaddy’s Website Builder, you can easily add Google Analytics.
How do I add Google Tag Manager to my GoDaddy website?
Set Up Google Tag Manager
- Go to Google Tag Manager and sign in.
- On the left, click Triggers.
- On the right side, click the new button.
- Type a name for the trigger at the top left.
- Click the custom trigger configuration box and select Custom Event.
- In the event name box, type dPageView.
- Click save in Tag Manager.
Where do I put the tracking code in GoDaddy?
Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. Select Settings. Select Google Analytics. Copy your your Tracking ID code from your other tab and paste it here into the Tracking ID area.
How do I add Google code to my website?
Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’. Click ‘Tracking Code’ under ‘Tracking Info ‘ to access the website tracking code you’ll need to install on your website. On this page, you’ll see a box with multiple lines of code.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.