Enable the Search Console Data Import in Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Analytics account.
- Go to Acquisition (left sidebar) > Search Console.
- Click the Set up Search Console data sharing button.
- Choose your Search Console account.
Can you access Google Search Console from Google Analytics?
Link Google Analytics to Search Console Once you have verified your website in GSC, it’s time to log into Google Analytics. Scroll down in Property Settings until you see Search Console. Click the button right below it that says Adjust Search Console. You will then have access to Search Console Settings.
Where is search console in Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics. Navigate to your view. Open Reports. Select Acquisition > Search Console.
How do I turn on my search console?
Turn Google Search Console on or off for users
- Sign in to your Google Admin console.
- From the Admin console Home page, go to Apps.
- Click Google Search Console.
- Click Service status.
- To turn on or off a service for everyone in your organization, click On for everyone or Off for everyone, and then click Save.
How do you set up Google Search Console?
How to set-up a Search Console account
- Step 1: Sign in to Search Console With Your Google account. Note: You’ll need to have a Google account for this method to work when setting up Search Console.
- Step 2: Enter Your Website’s Domain (or URL-Prefix) to Add a Property.
- Step 3: Verify Your Website.
Is Google Analytics same as Google Search Console?
Google Analytics is user-oriented, providing data related to those who visit and interact with your website. Google Search Console, on the other hand, is search-engine focused, providing tools and insights that can help site owners improve visibility and presence in the SERPs.
What is Search Console Google Analytics?
Google Search Console allows you to see your site’s presence in Google’s search results. You can analyze your SEO rankings alongside other Analytics data by linking your Google Analytics account with Google Search Console.