- Go to your Analytics Dashboard, and go to Behavior – Behavior Flow – Site Content – All Pages.
- Find the page you want to view data for, and click on it.
- Find where it says “Secondary Dimension,” and go to Behavior – Full Referrer.
How do I view a specific page in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
How do I filter a page in Google Analytics?
Create a filter at the view level
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view in which you want to create the filter.
- In the VIEW column, click Filters.
- Click + Add Filter.
- Select Create new Filter.
- Enter a name for the filter.
- Select Predefined to select from the predefined filter types.
How do I set up page views in Google Analytics?
To set up a view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the account and property to which you want to add the view.
- In the VIEW column, click the menu, then click +Create View.
- Select either Website or Mobile App.
- Enter a Name.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I filter multiple pages in Google Analytics?
Firstly, you can navigate to Content > Top Content within Google Analytics and then apply an Advanced Table Filter that only matches those two pages. Once you click ‘Apply Filter’ the Top Content report will only include data for the two bicycle pages.
How do I create a custom report in Google Analytics for a specific page?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
What is a subdirectory in Google Analytics?
Sub-directories of a domain share cookies of the domain In a standard tracking setup for a website, user, traffic, and content data is associated with a single domain, including any traffic to sub-directories.
How do I create a filter view?
Creating a filter view
- Open the spreadsheet where you would like to create a filter view.
- Click the Data menu, hover over “Filter views…” and select Create a new filter view.
- Using the down arrows in the column headers, sort and filter the data to fit your desired view.
How do I filter out a specific URL in Google Analytics?
Exclude a URL in Google Analytics
- Go to your Google Analytics Admin. You can find this screen by clicking on the cog in the bottom left of the UI.
- Select filters. You’ll find this under the View column about mid way down.
- Add a filter to the view.
- Verify your filter.
How do I set up page views?
Virtual Pageview Setup with Google Tag Manager (GTM) First, create a new Google Analaytics tag, or copy an existing one, and set its type to “Pageview”, then check “Enable overriding settings in this tag”. Expand “More Settings” and “Fields to Set”. Finally, add 2 new fields and put “page” and “title” for field names.
How do you do page views?
Pageviews is a metric defined as the total number of pages viewed. Now that’s a pretty straightforward explanation. So, let’s say you have a page about an All-around SEO course: pageviews will show you the number of times that page is viewed for a given period.
How do I track virtual page views?
You can see the virtual pageviews in ‘ All Pages’ and ‘Content Drilldown’ reports (under Behavior > Site Content) in your Google Analytics account along with the real page views. Note: If you are heavily using virtual pageviews then create a separate view, just to track them.
How do I group pages in Google Analytics?
Create a Content Grouping
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view you want.
- In the VIEW column, click Content Grouping.
- Click +New Content Grouping.
- Enter a name for the new grouping.
- Select the methods you want to use (tracking code, extraction, or rules) to create Content Groups.
How do I exclude a segment in Google Analytics?
Remove segments from your reports To remove a segment: At the top of a report, where you see which segments are applied, open the menu for the segment, then click Remove.
What is a filter pattern in Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, Filters are used by Views to segment the data into smaller groups. Filters can be used to include only specific subsets of traffic, exclude unwanted data, or search and replace certain pieces of information.