To access your Custom Reports:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization.
How do I find my Google Analytics history?
View change history
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin.
- In the Account or Property column, use the menu to select the account or property whose Change History you want to see.
- In the Account or Property column, click Account Change History or Property Change History.
Where are reports saved in Google Analytics?
About saved reports Access and manage your saved reports in the Customization > Saved Reports section in the left pane. If you have the Editor role, you can also manage your personal saved reports as assets in the Admin section. A saved report is visible only to the user who created it.
How do I get my weekly report from Google Analytics?
First, log in to Google Analytics and choose your property and view. Then, go to any report you want to share. If you want, you can choose a date range and compare it to the previous period or the same period last year. Click Apply to filter the data.
How do I get my monthly report from Google Analytics?
How to receive the report
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, then click User settings.
- Select Performance Suggestions and Updates. (Clear the checkbox if you want to stop receiving the Monthly Performance report.)
How can I see all my search history?
View other activity
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left, click Data & privacy.
- On the “History settings,” click My Activity.
- Above your activity, in the search bar, click More Other Google Activity.
- Below the activity you want to view, select your option.
Where is my Google activity log?
To strengthen your privacy on shared devices, you can choose to require an extra verification step to view your full history on My Activity. On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com. Above your activity, select Manage My Activity Verification.
How do I view Google reports?
Click the reporting icon, then click Reports. All saved reports are listed by default. To see the only the reports that you created, click the 3-dot icon in the area under “Reports,” then click Show your reports only. Find the report you want to view, then click the title to open it.
How do I copy a saved report in Google Analytics?
To get started, you’ll need to log into your Google Analytics account. Then, navigate to a report you want to share. In the top right corner, you’ll find an Export option for almost every report in Google Analytics. Click on the Export option and select the file type you’d like to export.
Is it possible to download Google Analytics data?
Once you’re happy with how your report looks in Google Analytics, click the Export button in the topbar. You can choose to download your report data as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, or you can export it directly to a Google Sheet.
How do I automatically report reports in Google Analytics?
- Step 1: Go to the report you want to share.
- Step 2: Change the date range to compare to the previous period.
- Step 3: Click the “Share” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: In the popup, fill in the email addresses for you and any others on your team, separated by commas.
How do I download a report?
Download a report
- View or edit the report you want to download.
- Apply any refinements available in the report, such as filter controls, date range controls, or data controls.
- In the upper right, click Share, then click Download.
- Configure the download options.
- Click DOWNLOAD.
How do I download all data from Google Analytics?
Export data from Google Analytics – the available options
- You select the GA report you want to export.
- Then you click the “Export” button and choose the desired format.
- A few moments later, your GA data will be downloaded to your device.
How do I pull raw data from Google Analytics?
Currently there are four ways to get raw data from google analytics.
- GA Premium.
- Parallel Tracking.
- Custom Solution using Google Analytics Data Export API.
How do I find my Google Analytics email?
Steps to Set up Email Tracking Google Analytics
- Step 1: Create a Google Analytics Account.
- Step 2: Create a Trackable URL.
- Step 3: Insert the URL in the Email.
- Step 4: Monitor the Email Campaign in Real-time.
How do I export Google Analytics data to Google Sheets?
Create an Analytics report
- Open a spreadsheet in Sheets.
- Click Add-ons Google Analytics. Create new report.
- Enter your information and click Create Report. Your analytics data appears in a new spreadsheet.
- For help, see Google Analytics Spreadsheet Add-On.