For more detailed reports, you head over to the Insights » Reports menu from your WordPress dashboard. You’ll see different reports offered by the WordPress analytics plugin.
How do I view my WordPress site analytics?
First, you can get a quick overview of your analytics in the WordPress Dashboard. Here you can see the number of sessions, pageviews, bounce rate, top posts and pages, and more. If you want more detailed reports of your WordPress stats, you can go to Insights » Reports from the WordPress dashboard.
How do I find my website stats on WordPress?
Make sure that you’re logged in to your WordPress website. Then visit any page or post on your website and simply click the Insights option in the admin bar. This will open up the stats for your post or page. You can view how many pages views it got, the time on page people spend, its bounce rate, entrances, and exits.
How do I see analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add stats to WordPress?
Go to the plugins area of WordPress and click to add a new plugin at the top of the page.
- Type “Simple Blog Stats” in the text box on the right to search for the plugin.
- Find the plugin, install and activate it.
- Go to the settings area of WordPress and click the link for, “Simple Blog Stats.”
How do I add stats to my WordPress dashboard?
To add this widget to your dashboard, open your Screen Options tab and check the Stats box. Then you can see your site visits, most viewed pages, and search terms people used to find your site at a glance. Getting more in-depth stats from your dashboard is as easy as going to the Jetpack menu.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I set up Google Analytics for my client?
Client Already has a Google Analytics Account
- Login in to your Google Analytics Account here: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/
- Click Admin (at the bottom)
- Click Account User Management.
- Click the blue + symbol (top right of the screen)
- Click Add Users.
- Enter the email address you want to use for access.
How do I add Google Analytics to my HTML website?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I monitor traffic on WordPress?
To start to track website traffic in WordPress, the first thing you’ll need to do is sign up for a Google Analytics account. Then, scroll down and enter your website’s information:
- Name your Google Analytics account.
- Enter a website name.
- Add your website’s URL.
- Choose an Industry Category.
- Select your time zone.
How do I add a stats widget to my WordPress blog?
Add the Blog Stats Widget
- In your dashboard, click on Appearance → Customize → Widgets.
- Choose the location where you’d like to place the widget on your site.
- Click either of the + block inserter buttons (see right) to see a list of all the available blocks and widgets.
How can I check website traffic?
Having said that, let’s take a look at the best tools to check how much traffic a website gets.
- SEMRush. SEMRush is an all-in-one traffic analysis and competition research tool.
- Google Search Console.