From a Command Prompt (Windows) or Terminal (Linux and Mac), execute the following:
- ionic start AnalyticsProject blank –v2 cd AnalyticsProject ionic platform add ios ionic platform add android.
- ionic plugin add cordova-plugin-google-analytics.
How do I add Google Analytics to my ionic app?
Run command to create the Ionic app.
- npm install -g @ionic/cli.
- ionic start ionic-google-analytics-example sidemneu –type=angular.
- cd ionic-google-analytics-example.
- ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-google-analytics npm install @ionic-native/google-analytics.
How do I add Google login to ionic?
What we have done so far:
- Create an Ionic app (existing or new one).
- Create a Google App with the proper configurations for iOS and Android.
- Install Google Sign-In Plugin in your Ionic Framework app.
Is there a Google Analytics app?
Google Analytics provides an SDK that allows gathering usage data from iOS and Android app, known as Google Analytics for Mobile Apps.
What is the difference between Google Analytics and Firebase Analytics?
Data is now at the project level, not app level, so while you can see data for a specific platform (called a ‘stream’) in Firebase, it is rolled up into one data set now. With Google Analytics, you may choose to send your iOS data to the same or a different property than your Android data, for example.
How do I add Google Analytics to my angular website?
Before that let’s scaffold an Angular project using Angular CLI. Open index. html and paste the Google Analytics tracking code below the tag. })(window, document, ‘script’, ‘https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js ‘, ‘ga’);ga(‘create’, ‘UA-109919601-1’, ‘auto’);// add your tracking ID here.
How do I add another Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I incorporate mobile Analytics into the code of my app?
Integrate Mobile Analytics into Your App
- cognitoIdentityPoolId – The ID of the Cognito Identity Pool for your app.
- cognitoRegion – The region for your Cognito Identity Pool, for example “RegionEndpoint.
- region – The region for the Mobile Analytics service, for example “RegionEndpoint.
How do I access Google Analytics?
You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics. If you are already signed in to Google (e.g. you are signed in to your Gmail account), you’ll be taken directly to the Analytics user interface.
What is AngularFireAuth?
AngularFireAuth. user provides you an Observable
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How does Google Analytics app work?
How does it work? Google Analytics helps you understand how people use your app. Reports work in conjunction with the Firebase SDK, which automatically captures events and user properties. Once data is captured, it’s available in both the Google Analytics interface and the Firebase console.
How do I check my Google Analytics app?
There are many tools out there that you can use to track your mobile app analytics including:
- iOS App Analytics.
- Flurry Analytics.
- App Annie.