How to Get Instagram Analytics
- You can track Instagram follower stats and other key metrics through:
- If you’ve already created an Instagram profile for your business, you can see your analytics via the “Insights” tab in the Instagram app on your smartphone.
How do I get to analytics on Instagram?
You can find Insights data in three different places in the Instagram app. To access Insights from your account page, tap the bar graph icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. To see analytics for an individual post, navigate to the post and tap View Insights in the bottom-left corner.
How do I use Instagram analytics app?
Instagram account analytics
- In the app, go to your profile.
- Tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Tap Insights.
- View your content overview, including accounts reached, content interactions, total followers and content shared.
How do you get Instagram to show insights?
1. Open the hamburger menu and click “Insights.” To view insights into your overall Instagram account, start by visiting your profile. Then, at the top, click the hamburger icon and select Insights from the menu.
How do I get Instagram metrics?
Go to your profile. Tap the Insights action button. You can also go to in the upper right corner, and tap Insights. Tap the metrics under the Overview section or specific content you’ve shared for a more detailed breakdown.
How can I get free Instagram analytics?
Free Instagram Analytics Tools
- Instagram Insights.
- Union Metrics.
How do I see my Instagram stats?
For detailed analysis, use the Instagram Insights tool. To navigate to it, select the statistics icon in the profile’s upper right corner.
Why can’t I see insights on Instagram?
You can view Instagram Insights after you convert to a business or creator account. If you switch back to a personal account from your business or creator account, you’ll lose access to insights. If you want to view Insights on your Instagram story, you can swipe up on the story and tap the insights icon.
How can I see who stalks my Instagram?
To know if someone is stalking you on Instagram, simply post an Instagram story, wait for a couple of hours, then check the users who viewed your story. The people at the top of your viewer list on your stories are your stalkers and top viewers. Alternatively, you can use an Instagram analytics app.
How do I see Instagram insights on my iPhone?
How do I see Instagram Insights on iPhone?
- Go to your profile.
- Press on the icon with the three lines in the top right corner of the screen.
- Press the Insights option.
Can you see insights on private Instagram?
Right now, only professional accounts can view insights on Instagram. In the past, some personal accounts were granted access to insights. If you’d like to maintain access to your insights on Instagram, you’ll need to switch to a professional account.
What are Instagram analytics?
Instagram analytics are how you understand the performance of your posts and your account overall. For example, follower count (how many followers you have) is a metric, while follower growth rate (how fast your follower count is growing over time) is an analytic.
How do you track activity on Instagram?
How to see Instagram activity history. Snoopreport service is the only service that lets you track someone’s activity on Instagram. The Instagram app doesn’t have a Following Tab anymore where you could check the actions of users you follow: posts and comments they liked, the new users they followed, comments they left