Click on Sign In and choose the option that says just “Google Analytics”:
- Navigate to the “Admin” tab from the top navigation, then select the Account, then select the Property you want to get the tracking code or tracker ID for :
- (click for full-sized image)
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
Where is Google Analytics tracking code placed?
As per Google Analytics’ instructions, your tracking code should always be placed just after the opening of the <head> tag of the website.
Do I need to put Google Analytics code on every page?
You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Is Property ID the same as tracking ID?
Google Analytics Tracking ID (aka Property ID) is the unique identifier of a GA property. It allows Analytics and other apps to distinguish your property from other properties.
How can I tell who has access to my Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics.. Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view. In the Account, Property, or View column, click Access Management. Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user group you want.
How do I put a tracking code on my website?
- 1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool.
- 2Locate your global footer in your content management system.
- 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I access Google Analytics for my website?
There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics. Click Sign in (at top right), and select Analytics.
What Analytics tracking code can collect?
- Language the browser is set to.
- Type of browser.
- Device and operating system.
How do I add Google Analytics to my cargo?
To add Google Analytics into your Cargo Site, first sign into Analytics with your Google account. Follow their instructions to generate a website tracking code for your Site. Find your tracking code inside your Analytics account, inside the Analytics admin section: Account → Property → Tracking Info.