Create a new Google Spreadsheet (or open an existing one). From the menu bar choose: Add-ons Get Add-ons… Find the Google Analytics Add-on from the add-ons gallery and select it. From the add-on description page, click the “+” in the top right corner to add this add-on to your spreadsheet.
How do I link Google Analytics to Sheets?
Create an Analytics report
- Open a spreadsheet in Sheets.
- Click Add-ons Google Analytics. Create new report.
- Enter your information and click Create Report. Your analytics data appears in a new spreadsheet.
- For help, see Google Analytics Spreadsheet Add-On.
Can you use Google Analytics for Google Sheets?
You can use the Google Analytics API and Google Apps Script to access your Google Analytics data from Google Sheets. This is powerful because it allows you to utilize all the great features of Google Sheets with your analytics data, such as easy sharing, collaboration, charting and visualization tools.
How do you do Metrics in Google Sheets?
Build a Reporting Dashboard in Google Sheets
- With that installed, open a new Google Sheet, click Add-ons in the menu, and select the Google Analytics plugin.
- That will open a new Report pane on the right side of your spreadsheet.
- Now, choose which metrics to track with this report.
How do I automate Google Analytics reports in Google Sheets?
API Setup Process
- In the script editor go to: Resources > Use Google APIs.
- Turn ‘Google Analytics API’ to ON.
- Click the link to Google APIs Console.
- Turn ‘Google Analytics API’ to ON.
- Accept the terms of service.
- Close the ‘Google APIs Console’ window.
- Click OK in the script editor window and close that window.
How do I extract data from Google Analytics to Google Sheets?
Export Report Data to Google Sheets Once you’re happy with how your report looks in Google Analytics, click the Export button in the topbar. You can choose to download your report data as a CSV or Microsoft Excel file, or you can export it directly to a Google Sheet.
How do I track data in Google Sheets?
3.2 Search for data
- In Sheets, open a spreadsheet and click Edit.
- Next to Find, enter the text or numbers that you want to find.
- Next to Replace with, enter the new data.
- Next to Search, choose the sheets that you want to search.
- (Optional) To refine your search, select additional options.
Can you do statistics in Google Sheets?
Introduction. The Statistics add-on provides statistics and data analysis functionality to Google Sheets. It is designed to get you a full statistical analysis of your data with very few clicks. You don’t make a histogram, then make a boxplot, then compute the mean and standard deviation.
Does Google Analytics have an API?
Introduction. The Google Analytics Reporting API v4 provides programmatic methods to access report data in Google Analytics (Universal Analytics properties only). With the Google Analytics Reporting API, you can: Integrate your Google Analytics data with other business applications.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I create an interactive dashboard in Google Sheets?
How to create a dashboard in Google Sheets
- Step 1: Insert chart. Open the spreadsheet containing your data.
- Step 2: Change style. Now adjust the style and data range in the chart editor (on the right-hand side).
- Step 3: Move dashboard. Click on the 3 dots in the top right-hand corner of the chart.
How do I automate Google Analytics data?
To do so, click on ‘Add-on’ from the top menu, then ‘Google Analytics’ and select ‘Schedule reports’. Here you can schedule your GA report to refresh every day, week, month, or quarter. Beware that running a report every day can slow down your report’s server response time, and can quickly accumulate a lot of data.
How do I set up an automated report in Google Analytics?
How do I set up automated reporting in Google Analytics?
- Go to the dashboard that you want to schedule.
- Select a date range using the calendar drop-down in the top right-hand corner.
- Click the Share button below the dashboard title.
- In the To field, enter the email address you want the dashboard sent to.
How do I send automated reports in Google Analytics?
- Step 1: Go to the report you want to share.
- Step 2: Change the date range to compare to the previous period.
- Step 3: Click the “Share” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: In the popup, fill in the email addresses for you and any others on your team, separated by commas.