How to connect to YouTube Analytics
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- In the top left, click.
- Select the YouTube Analytics connector.
- If prompted to grant Data Studio access to your account, click AUTHORIZE.
- Select a connection option (described below) and provide your connection details.
- In the upper right, click CONNECT.
Can you track YouTube in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics will no longer gather new data from YouTube channel pages after deprecating the connection between the two services. Google Analytics stopped collecting data from YouTube channel pages on February 1, 2021. Historical data will remain accessible but new data will not be tracked.
How do I set up Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I see YouTube analytics?
View analytics for specific videos
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Videos and select the video you’d like to see data for.
- In the Analytics section, tap View more.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do you Analyse YouTube Analytics?
How to see YouTube analytics on mobile
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard. For more details, tap View More.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
How do I Analyse my YouTube channel?
Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Are Google Analytics free?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube UK?
But for the majority of YouTubers, the earnings are a lot more modest. As a benchmark, you can expect to make around $3 – $5 per 1,000 views (about £2.20 – £3.65 per 1,000 views, at the time of writing).