Search for a List of URLs
- Login to Google Analytics.
- Click Behavior, Site Content, then All Pages.
- Select your date range.
- Click the Advanced search option.
- Use the following search options: Include, Page, Matching RegExp.
- Put your list of URLs in the blank field then click the Apply button.
How do I find Google Analytics for a specific URL?
In Google Analytics, go to Behavior -> All Pages and enter the name of your folder in the search field. You will get a list of URLs in that folder with standard metrics. For SEO traffic to the pages, you can select Behavior -> Landing Pages and view completely different set of metrics.
How do I find a specific UTM in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics UTM campaign parameters can be found in the Reports section under Acquisition>Campaigns>All campaigns. Just log into your Google Analytics platform and scroll down to your Acquisition Section.
How do I run a report in Google Analytics on a specific set of URLs?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I search for terms in Google Analytics?
How Do I Find Keywords in Google Analytics?
- Connect your Google Search Console account to Google Analytics.
- In Google Analytics, navigate to Acquisition » Search Console » Queries.
- Sort your keywords by clicks, impressions, click-through rate, or average position by clicking on the headings.
How do I view a specific page in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
How do I see a specific page view in Google Analytics?
How to Track Page Views of a Certain Page in Google Analytics
- Navigate to analytics.google.com in your Web browser.
- Click the “View report” link next to the website on which you want to track page views.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the “View Report” link at the bottom of the “Content Overview” section.
How do I track a click in Google Analytics?
Track clicked links with Google Analytics
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.
How do I know if UTM is working?
To test your UTM parameters, enter the tagged URL into your browser and see what happens.
- During HTTP to HTTPS redirect, UTM parameters are not passed in this case.
- It’s not a good idea to use “cpc” as a medium by default when tagging social media campaigns.
What are UTM parameters in Google Analytics?
What Is A UTM Parameter? UTM parameters (sometimes called UTM codes) are specific text strings that you can append to URLs that allow you track those URLs when they get clicked on. UTM parameters make Google Analytics pick up on the data in the code and log it with the pageview.
What is a UTM code?
Definition: UTM codes are one of the ways to track performance from any digital marketing campaign. UTM or Urchin Tracking Module is a simple code that can be attached to any URL to generate Google Analytics data for digital campaigns. A common utilisation of a UTM code is to create a unique URL for each campaign.
How do you use UTM builder?
How to Build UTM Codes in HubSpot
- Navigate to your Analytics Tools.
- Open the Tracking URL Builder.
- Open the Tracking URL form to create a new UTM code.
- Fill in each attribute of your UTM code and click “Create.”
- Use the shortened link in your marketing campaign.
- Measure your success.
How do I find most searched terms in Google Analytics?
Your Top Keywords report shows the words and phrases that search engines have associated with your content and used to find your site. To view the Top Keywords report, go to your Dashboard and on the left menu click Traffic Sources; then click Keywords. Top Keywords report in Google Analytics.
How do I search a specific website?
Simply add “site:time.com” (or “site:nbc.com” or whichever site you want to search) after your search term, and you’ll get all the instances of that term on that particular site. Results from the rest of the web will be filtered out. More Quick Tech Tricks: Type Less with Text Shortcuts for Your Phone.
How do you find top search terms?
One of the easiest ways to find trending keywords is to use Google’s search autocomplete feature on their website. Start typing your search term(s). As you type, Google will report some popular searches based on what you’ve entered. Look for “head” keywords.