Add Google Analytics to my site
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings.
- Select Google Analytics.
Can I use Google Analytics on GoDaddy?
To connect your Google Analytics account to your GoDaddy website: Visit the GoDaddy products page, sign in, and then click on your website to open the dashboard. From the dashboard, click on the “Edit Website” button. Click on the “Settings” tab, and then scroll down and click on the “Google Analytics” tab.
How do I add Google Analytics to my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add a tracking ID to GoDaddy?
Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder. Select Settings. Select Google Analytics. Copy your your Tracking ID code from your other tab and paste it here into the Tracking ID area.
How do I find my website analytics on GoDaddy?
Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?) Click the Store Design tab, then the Site tab. In the Google Analytics field, enter your Google Analytics tracking ID.
How do I integrate Google Analytics into my WordPress website?
You can also take a look at the written steps to learn how to set up Google Analytics without a plugin in WordPress.
- Step 1: Get Your Google Analytics Tracking Code. Log into your Google Analytics account and select the website for which you need the tracking code.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php File.
Can I see Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I add Google Tag Manager to GoDaddy?
Set Up Google Tag Manager
- Go to Google Tag Manager and sign in.
- On the left, click Triggers.
- On the right side, click the new button.
- Type a name for the trigger at the top left.
- Click the custom trigger configuration box and select Custom Event.
- In the event name box, type dPageView.
- Click save in Tag Manager.
Do you have to pay for Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is what they call a “freemium” service, meaning that small businesses can use the service without paying a monthly charge, but if you want more advanced features or the ability to do more with the service, there is a recurring fee.
How do I see how many views my website has on GoDaddy?
- Select Web Hosting, and next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, select Manage.
- In the Settings section, select Server.
- Make sure Web Statistics is On. If not, select Manage, toggle Status to On, and then close the Web Statistics dialog box.