Track clicked links with Google Analytics
- Click your profile image at the top right, then select Account settings.
- Click Analytics tracking settings.
- Select Enable Google Analytics integration then enter the domains you want to track:
- Click Save analytics settings.
How do I view UTM tags in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics UTM campaign parameters can be found in the Reports section under Acquisition>Campaigns>All campaigns. Just log into your Google Analytics platform and scroll down to your Acquisition Section.
How do I get Gclid in Google Analytics?
To access your GCLID data in Analytics, go to the left sidebar and click “Acquisition,” > “Google Ads,” > and the type of campaign you’re checking. In this case, I chose “Video.” From this screen, keep track of the ROI you’re earning from each GCLID you have.
How do I check auto tags?
How to check if auto-tagging is turned on
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- Click Settings on the left page menu.
- Click Account settings from the dropdown.
- Under the “Account settings” menu, click Auto-tagging.
- Confirm if the box next to “Tag the URL that people click through from my ad” is checked.
How do I track my UTM link?
Here’s how you’d go about building UTM codes in HubSpot.
- Navigate to your Analytics Tools.
- Open the Tracking URL Builder.
- Open the Tracking URL form to create a new UTM code.
- Fill in each attribute of your UTM code and click “Create.”
- Use the shortened link in your marketing campaign.
- Measure your success.
How do I track a source in Google Analytics?
To check traffic sources on specific pages:
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click ‘Behaviour -> Overview’.
- Click the page you want to analyze.
- Click the Secondary dimension drop down menu.
- Within the drop down menu, click Acquisition -> Source (or medium, depending if you want to see general or specific traffic sources).
Is Gclid in Google Analytics?
Gclid, short for Google Click Identifier, is a unique tracking parameter that Google uses to transfer information between your Google Ads account and your Google Analytics account. Essentially, this is a way for Google Ads to tell Analytics about all the minute details of a particular user session.
How do I find my Gclid?
In Chrome Developer Tools, under the Networks tab, click on the collect request in the left pane. In the Headers pane on the right, under the Query String Parameters section, look for the dl parameter in the collect request. You should see gclid=TeSter-123.
How do I enable Gclid?
Click Admin and navigate to the relevant property. In the PROPERTY column, click Property Settings. Under Advanced Settings, select Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (GCLID values). Click Save.
Is auto-tagging AI?
AI auto-tagging is the process in which artificial intelligence is used to tag media files with metadata. This is a modern approach to metadata tagging, which creates a term that describes a keyword or phrase and assigns these metadata tags to a media asset.
How do I stop auto-tagging?
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the menu on the left, click Settings.
- Click the Account settings tab above the table.
- Click the Auto-tagging section.
- To enable auto-tagging, select Tag the URL that people click through from my ad. To disable auto-tagging, clear the selection.
- Click Save.
How do I find my Google URL?
Get a page URL
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app. or Firefox app.
- Go to google.com.
- Search for the page.
- In search results, tap the title of the page.
- Copy the URL based on your browser: Chrome: Tap the address bar. Below the address bar, next to the page URL, tap Copy.
How do I add a UTM link in Google Analytics?
How to use UTM tracking codes
- Install Google Analytics on your website.
- Visit Google’s free Campaign URL Builder page.
- Insert the website URL and campaign information.
- Create a unique UTM tracking code (aka campaign URL) for every ad or link.
- Use the UTM tracking codes in your marketing campaigns.