Creating Your Event in Google Analytics There are three columns under the admin page. Click on the ‘Goals’ link under the ‘View’ column. Next, click on the new goal button to create a goal. From the Goal Setup options, you need to select the custom option and then click on the next button to continue.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress event?
Add the plugin by uploading the zip file or by installing it from the WordPress Plugin directory. Activate the plugin and go to the WP Google Analytics Settings page. Fill in your Google Analytics account identifier, add scroll and start creating scroll and click events.
How do I turn an event into a goal in Google Analytics?
Set up an event goal
- Navigate to Admin in Google Analytics -> Goals (under View)
- Click ‘New Goal’
- Choose ‘Custom’ as a goal type.
- Give your new cool goal a name.
- Choose ‘Event’ as the goal type.
- Click ‘Continue’
- Add your goal Category, Action and/or Label.
- Verify the goal.
How do I set up event tracking in WordPress?
Install and activate the “WP Google Analytics Events” plugin.
- Click on the “WP GA Events” tool from the left panel.
- Input your Google Analytics identification number.
- This click tracking plugin has options available of using the Google Tag manager, global site tags, anonymization and other abilities.
- Click Tracking.
How do I use event flows in Google Analytics?
See how users interact with your site via Events. Use the Events Flow report to visualize the order in which users trigger the Events on your site. Access the Events Flow report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Behavior > Events > Events Flow.
How do I add an event in Google Analytics?
Auto-event tracking options
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag and select Universal Analytics as the Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Values.
- Set your triggers as required.
What are event goals Google Analytics?
Destination Goals allow us to put in a single, arbitrary Goal Value. Event Goals, however, allow us to change this value before we send it to Google Analytics – perhaps based on behavior from the user or the type of event. Another option is to remove the concept of money altogether.
How do I set up goals in Google Analytics 2021?
To create a new goal in your Google Analytics account, click Admin, and choose the desired view you want to create the goal in. Once you’re in the View column, click on Goals, click + New Goal, or import a goal from the Gallery.
How do I link my monster insights to Google Analytics?
To get started, click on Insights » Settings in your WordPress dashboard menu. Now you can click the Authenticate with your Google account button to start the process. On the next screen that appears, select your profile. Next, click the Allow button to give MonsterInsights access to your Google Analytics data.
What is Google Analytics event category?
‘Event label’ is a way to provide additional information about specific website elements to identify a unique event, like a product name, video title, or URL. For example, if you have three videos on the same page, they’ll all have ‘Videos’ as the event category and ‘Play’ as the event action.
Why are my events not showing on Google Analytics?
If you don’t see any data at all in your Real-Time reports, the most likely cause is either in the Google Analytics tracking code or GA/GTM misconfiguration. You should check your tags in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics filters, and also use browser extensions for debugging.