Find your tracked email reports in Google Analytics
- Log in to your Google Analytics account and click Reporting in the top navigation bar.
- In the sidebar, click Acquisition > Campaigns > All Campaigns.
Can Google Analytics track email campaign?
Anyone can use Google Analytics to track email campaigns. Normally, with Google Analytics in place, when a visitor lands on your site, you can track where they came from (the source). Email campaign tracking with Google Analytics allows you to further segment traffic.
How do I set up email newsletter tracking in Google Analytics?
Tracking Email Opens in Google Analytics
- Step 1: Google Analytics Setup.
- Step 2: Creating the Tracking URL.
- Step 3: Creating the Image.
- Step 4: Embedding the Image in the Email (Creating a test email)
- Step 5: Check if the email opens are captured by Google Analytics.
How do I track my newsletter subscription in Google Analytics?
Find your campaigns in Google Analytics Wait one or two days after you sent your newsletter to see proper statistics! In your Google Analytics account, find this menu item on the left, under Acquisition. The page should show you all your campaigns. You’ll easily identify the MailPoet campaigns.
How would you track visitors from an email or newsletter campaign?
Google Analytics will track your email newsletter visitors as a ‘campaign’. This is simply the term Google Analytics uses for email or advertising promotions. You’ll need to enter the source, medium, and name for your campaign, so Google Analytics can easily track them.
How can I track an email?
8 Best Email Tracker Apps
- Mailtrack for Gmail. Mailtrack is a simple email tracker that tells you if the emails you sent have been opened or not.
- MixMax. MixMax is another solid email tracking tool that allows you to see when and if someone reads your email.
- Cirrus Insight.
How do I track an email link?
How to Track Links in Emails
- Start by identifying your target audience. Understand who your customers are, and you’ll be better able to target them with relevant messaging.
- Build out your email campaign.
- Set up an email journey.
- Create UTM codes for all email links.
- Find your results in Google Analytics.
Can Google Analytics track email link clicks?
If you have a Google Analytics account set up for your website, you can track incoming traffic from sent emails.
How do I add a tracking pixel to my email?
Setting up an email tracking pixel requires little in the way of computer expertise.
- Launch your image-editing software. Create a new image measuring one pixel high by one pixel wide.
- Save the image as a transparent GIF file.
- Compose your email message.
- Send the email.
How can I monitor my newsletter performance?
Whether it’s Mailchimp or Aweber you are using to send emails – these metrics must be tracked!
- Bounce Rate. The total percentage of your emails that weren’t delivered successfully are known as bounce rate.
- Delivery Rate.
- Spam Complaint Rate.
- List Growth Rate.
- Open Rate.
- Click-Through Rate.
- Sharing Rate.
- Revenue per Email.
What is an example of data you Cannot track in Google Analytics?
You can’t track Individual users Unfortunately, Google Analytics only allows to use a unique user ID and prohibits sending personal information, username or an IP address. So you can’t really see and understand how specific users behave on your site and get valuable data.
How do I add Google Analytics to Substack?
How to track Substack conversions using Google Analytics
- 1 Step 1: Set up Google Analytics.
- 2 Step 2: Add Google Analytics Account ID to Substack.
- 3 Step 3: Set up conversion tracking.
- 4 And that’s it!