In Google Analytics, on the left navigation, at the very bottom, click click “Admin”. Under the “VIEW” column, click “Scheduled Emails”. If “End Date” is expired, in the “Actions” dropdown, select “Extend”.
How long does Google Analytics data last?
You can choose how long Analytics retains data before automatically deleting it. The maximum amount of time that Analytics will retain Google-signals data is 26 months, regardless of your settings. By default, Google signed-in data expires after 26 months.
How do I get monthly Google Analytics reports?
Receive a monthly performance summary via email. To opt-in to receiving the Monthly Performance report:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, then click User settings.
- Select Performance Suggestions and Updates. (Clear the checkbox if you want to stop receiving the Monthly Performance report.)
How do I setup a recurring email report in Google Analytics?
- Step 1: Go to the report you want to share.
- Step 2: Change the date range to compare to the previous period.
- Step 3: Click the “Share” button in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Step 4: In the popup, fill in the email addresses for you and any others on your team, separated by commas.
How do I get an email report from Google Analytics?
Share a report
- Open the report you’d like to share.
- Click Share (across from the report title).
- The email address you used as your login is listed in the From field.
- In the To field, enter a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Enter a subject, and select the attachment format and frequency.
Does Google Analytics data changes over time?
Standard accounts that send more than 200,000 sessions per day to Google Analytics will result in the reports being refreshed only once a day. This can delay updates to reports and metrics for up to two days.
Where is my Google Analytics data stored?
Users of Google Analytics, have their data scattered across randomly selected public cloud datacenters, most of which are located in the US. To ensure the safety of those EU-US data transfers, Google used to rely on the Privacy Shield framework.
How do I schedule a Google Analytics report?
First, visit your Google Analytics dashboard and click the Email tab under Standard reporting. This will start your base email report with the dashboard information. Add your email where you want to recieve the analytics report, select the format you would like the report and select the schedule.
How do I get month over month in Google Analytics?
If you have to run a report in Google Analytics that shows traffic over time, you’ll need to use a custom report. Custom reports allow you to choose Month of Year from the Dimension drop-down. Then all you have to do is choose your date range, and the report will break down traffic by month.
How up to date is Google Analytics?
According to Google, site statistics update every 24 hours, but the company doesn’t specifically state how long it takes to update other information that may be associated with your Google Analytics account.
Can I Automate Google Analytics reports?
Once the data is inside a Google Spreadsheet, users can easily manipulate Google Analytics data, create new visualizations, and build internal dashboards. Google Analytics Report Automation ( Magic Script ) simplifies this process and makes it easy to get the data you want so that you can focus on analysis and reporting.
How do I get my weekly report from Google Analytics?
First, log in to Google Analytics and choose your property and view. Then, go to any report you want to share. If you want, you can choose a date range and compare it to the previous period or the same period last year. Click Apply to filter the data.
How do I share a Google Analytics report?
As for sharing saved Google Analytics reports, navigate to Customization » Saved Reports, and pick the report you want to share. Then click on the Share option. You’ll see a new screen popup. Now enter the email addresses of the people with whom you want to share the report.
How do I get my Google Analytics report?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab.
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel.
- Define your dimension and metrics.
How do I access Google Analytics reports?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.