Find your Tracking ID and global site tag Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Where do I find my Analytics UA number?
First, sign in to Google Analytics. The fastest way to find the UA code for each property, is to click “All Accounts” at the top of the screen to activate the dropdown menu, then locate the account and in the middle column and you will see the UA number below the Property (see screenshot).
What is UA number?
This is the User Account called a ‘ Urchin Account ‘ (UA) number by Google, associated with a Google Analytics account.
What is UA in Google Analytics?
Universal Analytics is a version of Google Analytics that set a new standard for how user data is collected and organized. Both Google Analytics (GA) and Universal Analytics (UA) are available to users.
How do I find the Google Analytics code on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I generate a UA code for Google Analytics?
2. Step by step.
- 1) Log in to your Analytics account or create a new one.
- 2) Go to the ‘Admin’ section to create a Property within the account.
- 3) Fill in the data about the property: name, time zone and reporting currency.
- 4) Click on ‘Show advanced options’.
- 6) Get the UA code.