Login to your Magento 2 admin area and navigate to Stores → Configuration. Access the Sales Google API section, expand the Google Analytics option, Enable it and paste the tracking code in the Account Number field. Also click on the Save Config button to apply the changes.
How do I install Google Analytics code in Magento 1?
Log in to the admin panel and then open System -> Configuration tab in the top menu:
- Next step is to enter your Google Analytics tracking code to the Account Number field and set Enable option to Yes to display Google Analytics Tracking Code on the website’s pages.
- Click on the Save Config button to save these changes.
How do I activate Google Analytics in Magento?
Scroll down the configuration page and click on Google API under the SALES tab. Unfold the Google Analytics section, and select Yes from the Enable drop down menu, enter the Tracking ID (which you copied in the first step) in Account Number text field and select Yes from the Enable Content Experiments drop down menu.
Where do I put Google Analytics code on my website?
The Google Analytics tag should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and add the property ID of the Google Analytics property you wish to work with.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my header?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing </head> tag.
How do I add Google Analytics to Magento 2?
Log in to your Magento 2 admin panel. Go to Stores > Configuration > Sales >Google API. Expand the Google Analytics tab and Enable it. Add Google Analytics tracking ID under the “Account Number” option.
How do I get my Google Analytics code?
Where is the Google Analytics Code and Tracking ID?
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click ‘Admin. ‘
- Next, click on the ‘Tracking info’ and from the drop-down menu. Select ‘Tracking code. ‘
- Here, you can find the Tracking ID and Tracking code. Copy this code and paste it into the header of your site.
How do I add Universal Analytics?
When you go to the Admin section of any Google Analytics property, click Create Property button. Enter your property name, choose the time zone, currency, and then click Show advanced options. After a new section appears, you need to click a toggle button next to a Create a Universal Analytics property.
What is Google tracking ID?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I put a tracking code on my website?
- 1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool.
- 2Locate your global footer in your content management system.
- 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I put Google Analytics on my Web application?
Add analytics to your site
- Select the Admin tab.
- Under account, select your account (for example “PWA Training”) from the dropdown list.
- Then under property, select your property (for example “GA Code Lab Site”) from the dropdown list.
- Now choose Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
Should Google Analytics code go in header or footer?
Want to know where should you put your Google Analytics code? While it’s safe to put your code in the header or footer, Google recommends you to add your code to your WordPress header.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before </body>
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.