Correct Answer: You can access hit-level data. You can query unsampled user page paths. You can combine your Analytics 360 data with data from other sources.
Which of the following are benefits of the search ads 360 reporting integration?
Correct Answer: Search Ads 360 dimensions available in segments. Search Ads 360 data available in “Multi-Channel Funnels” and “Attribution” reports. A new set of Search Ads 360 reports under Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform.
What needs to be created before completing the BigQuery integration with analytics 360?
What needs to be created before completing the BigQuery integration with Analytics 360?
- Data Table.
- Google Drive.
- BigQuery API.
- Google Cloud Platform Project.
Which of the following features are only available for analytics 360 properties?
Which of the following features are only available for Analytics 360 properties? (select three) Correct Answer: Roll-Up Reporting.
What reporting objectives can be accomplished in BigQuery but not within the Google Analytics interface?
Analyzing and visualizing Source/Medium values for all website users. Reporting on e-commerce transaction rates for each brand of your business. Reporting on the amount of time between events occurring across multiple sessions. Reporting on the unsampled pageview paths that users followed.
What are the benefits of using Data Studio answers?
What are the benefits of using Data Studio?
- Allows you to visualize your own data.
- Free of charge.
- Accessible on web-connected devices.
- Access to additional attribution models.
What are three things that social by search ads 360 can help you with?
Search Ads 360 supports the following reporting features for social engines:
- Reporting at the account, campaign, ad group, and ad level from the following tools:
- Labels, business data, and custom Floodlight metrics and dimensions.
- Google Analytics metrics for visits attributed to social ads.
How do I get started with Google Analytics?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is the use of BigQuery?
BigQuery is a fully-managed enterprise data warehouse that helps you manage and analyze your data with built-in features like machine learning, geospatial analysis, and business intelligence.
Which of the following are benefits of using auto tagging with your Campaign Manager integration?
- Provides additional advertising dimensions.
- Removes risk of manual tagging errors.
- Removes the need to maintain manual tags.
Which features need to be configured within the views of your new roll up property?
- Exclude URL Query Parameters.
What is a key benefit of custom tables when compared to unsampled reports?
What is a key benefit of Custom Tables when compared to Unsampled Reports? Correct Answer: Custom Tables support ad-hoc analysis with reports in the Google Analytics user interface.
What are some of the limitations or gotchas involved with roll up reporting?
Currently, you can’t use Firebase properties in Roll-Up Reporting.
- In this article:
- Same ID on each Source Property.
- Different ID on each Source Property.
- The effect of Session timeout settings.
Which of the following can you use within a single custom report select two?
Correct Answer: The dimensions Landing Page and DV360 Advertiser (GA Model)