Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do I add another website to my Google Analytics account?
To create an additional account within an existing account:
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
How do I add Google Analytics tracking code to my website?
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
Can I add multiple websites to Google Analytics?
When you have multiple websites to track, you can use a single account to add multiple sites in Google Analytics, which can be done in two ways. You can either add all your sites under a single Analytics account as different properties or add a unique Analytics account ID to each individual site.
How do I add multiple websites to one Google Analytics account?
Follow the below steps to add multiple sites with unique id for each site: Log in to your Analytics account and go to “Admin” menu. Click on the dropdown under “Account” section and then click on “Create new account” option. Provide your account name and website URL and all other details.
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I add code to my website?
To insert HTML code into any page on your web site, open your web page on which you want to place the HTML code in the Pages Editor. Place your cursor in the content where you want the HTML code to appear on the page and then click on the ” Insert HTML” icon in the toolbar (next to the “Source” icon).
How do I add an existing property to Google Analytics?
Using an existing Google Analytics account
- From Google Analytics, sign in with your Google (often this is a gmail) account.
- Select the Admin tab.
- Select the Account and Property you wish to edit from the drop down menus.
- Select Property Settings option.
- Set All Web Site Data under the Default View.
- Click Save button.
How do I add a new property to Google Analytics?
First, log in to your Google Analytics account and select the website in which you’d like to add a new property.
- Now click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the Property column, click on the dropdown menu, and then, click Create new property.
Can I use Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
How many websites can I track with my Google Analytics account?
If you are using Analytics to track a single website, account organization is simple: you will have one account for your website. For setting up Analytics accounts to manage multiple websites, keep in mind the following: Each Analytics account can have up to 100 properties and each property can have up to 25 views.
How do I set up sub domain tracking in Google Analytics?
All we have to do now is go to the Google Analytics account and check the Real-Time reports option and click on the “Overview”. Open up an incognito window in your browser and enter a page with the subdomain. If everything is correct, you will see an active user on your subdomain, that shows up under the main settings.
How do I add multiple properties in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics does not provide a way to aggregate or view data from multiple properties. You cannot, for example, see an overview of all your traffic if your blog readers are being tracked in one property, your potential clients in a second one, and your existing clients in a third.