- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I give another user access to my Google Analytics?
How to grant access to Google Analytics
- Log into Google Analytics.
- Click on the gear icon in the lower left to access the Admin section.
- In the Account column, click User Management.
- Click the blue plus button in the top right to add a new user, then click Add users.
- Enter the users email address.
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How many accounts we can add in Google Analytics?
Google Analytics Account – Each Google Analytics account can include one property or more. Make sure not to confuse this with the term “Google Account”: One Google Account can contain up to 25 Google Analytics accounts (check out this post if you reach this limit but wish to have more than 25 accounts).
Can you have multiple Google Analytics on one page?
You can install multiple instances of the Analytics tag on your web pages to send data to multiple properties in your account. You can, for example, install multiple instances of the Universal Analytics tag (analytics. js) on your web pages but only one instance of the Classic Analytics code (ga. js).
How do I add a site to Google Analytics 2021?
Adding a New Google Analytics Property
- Step 1: Login to Google Analytics Account. The first step is to login to your Google Analytics account.
- Step 2: Select a Property and Go to Admin Section. Once you’re logged in, the next step is to add a new website to Google Analytics.
- Step 3: Create a Property in Google Analytics.
How do I add a user to my Google account?
To create a new user account:
- Click Administration > User Accounts.
- Type the user’s user name in the Username field.
- Type the user’s email address in the Email Address field.
- Type the user’s password in the Password field.
- Type the password again in the Re-enter the Password field.
- Select an account type.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
Do you need a Gmail account to use Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I add a website to my Google Analytics account?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How do I get help with Google Analytics?
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU A Google Apps corporate customer may be tempted to call 1-877-355-5787 (the U.S.A support number). But before you even dial, though, be sure to pull up your customer PIN number – no one will take your call without it.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I add an existing tracking ID to my Google Analytics account?
Site Managers can add a Google Analytics tracking code to their site.
- From the Administration bar, click on Dashboard.
- Under Site Management, select Google Universal Analytics.
- Paste (Ctrl+V) the Tracking ID in Tracking ID field.
How many sites can I add to Google Analytics?
Add all sites under a single Google Analytics account Since Google allows you to have up to 50 properties in one account, this is the simplest option for tracking multiple sites.
How accounts are structured in Google Analytics?
A Google Analytics Account is made up of one or more properties. A Google Analytics property (which can be a website, mobile app or point of sales device) is made up of one or more reporting views. A Google Analytics view (also known as reporting view) is made up of several reports.