For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How do I check traffic on someone else’s website?
Similarweb.com is another website traffic intelligence tool, which gives you any website’s traffic data by source with an excellent graph. You’ll see weekly website traffic “reach” rather than site visitor counts. Just type a website, and you’ll see the weekly visitor count for the past six months.
Can I use Google Analytics on competitors website?
Google Alerts Google Alerts is a great tool for keeping current on a competitor or the industry in general. For example, you can monitor any mentions of your competitor online.
How do you find competitor analysis?
Competitor Analysis Tools for Social Media
- Sprout Social.
- Social Blade.
How do I monitor my competitors?
7 Strategies for Monitoring Your Competitors
- Uncover the Keywords They’re Targeting.
- Analyze Their Rankings Against Keywords.
- Research Their Most Shared Content.
- Stay Alert for New Content.
- Track New Links.
- Monitor Their Social Activity.
Can you track any website with Google Analytics?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
What is the best SEO tool for competitor site analysis?
14 of the Best SEO Competitive Analysis Tools
- Page Optimizer Pro.
- Alexa Traffic Rank.
How can I spy on my competition online?
Secret techniques on how to spy on the competition
- Follow their blogs and social media profiles.
- Track their brand.
- Find out what technologies they’re using.
- Check their popularity.
- Check keywords they buy.
- Check their SEO.
- Check their display ads.
- Check their backlinks.