Step by step guide to YouTube Analytics on YouTube Studio
- Open the YouTube Studio app. You will be taken to your dashboard.
- Click on the Analytics tab.
- Under Analytics, scroll through Overview, Reach, Engagement and Audience.
Can you see a YouTube channel analytics?
To analyze your channel’s statistics, go to Creative Studio (click your avatar in the upper right corner). You’ll see the link to YouTube Analytics in the left column.
How do I check analytics channels?
Get to YouTube analytics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I check my channel stats?
View analytics by channel
- Open the YouTube Studio app.
- Tap Menu. Analytics.
- At the top of the screen, choose one of the tabs. Click below to see what data each section shows:
How do you analyze a YouTube channel?
Click your profile icon in the upper right corner, then select YouTube Studio. 3. You’ll see some summary metrics right on the Channel Dashboard. To go more in-depth, click Go To Channel Analytics, or select Analytics from the left-hand menu.
Is Social Blade accurate?
HuffPost wrote that “Social Blade estimates earnings for each YouTube channel based on the money generated for every thousand ad views. These estimates aren’t exact. Instead, they create a minimum and maximum amount that a channel could be earning; in some cases, the range can be huge.
What do YouTube analytics show?
Every channel owner and manager on YouTube should have access to the YouTube Analytics reports, which measures watch time, tracks the gender and geographic distribution of a channel’s viewers, where they discover videos, which devices they’re consuming content on, and much more.
How do I see unique views on YouTube?
To access the feature, visit the YouTube Insights page for the video in question and click ‘Show Unique Users’ under the ‘Views’ tab. A yellow line depicting unique views will appear alongside the standard green line showing absolute views, allowing you to easily gauge how many repeat hits you have.
How much do YouTubers make?
Most YouTubers earn around $18 for every 1,000 ad views. That works out to around $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Of course, this varies based on your channel, but that gives you a rough estimate of what it takes to earn a living on YouTube.
How do I see how many subscribers YouTubers have?
You can only view a complete list of your subscribers on the web version of YouTube. To do this, go to youtube.com/subscribers. You can do this from either a desktop or mobile device, but you won’t find it in your YouTube app. You can see your most recent 100 subscribers in YouTube’s Studio.
How do I get channel analytics on twitch?
You can navigate to your Channel Analytics by clicking Insights > Channel Analytics via the icon on your dashboard. By default, the Channel Analytics page will display your data from the last 30 days. Clicking the arrows on the left and right of the current date will adjust the date back or forward by 30 days.
Who is richest Youtuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.