Click on the category “Links” and select event label and there you will be able to see the specific links clicked on your website.
How do I find external link clicks in Google Analytics?
How to View External Link Clicks In Google Analytics
- Click Tag.
- Choose the Google Analytics Tag template,
- Choose Tag type Universal Analytics.
- Configure the Tag, Add your GA ID to the Tracking ID.
- For Track Type, select Event.
- For Category, you can name this “Outbound Link Clink“.
- For Action, choose Click URL.
How can I find out if someone is clicking a link?
Tracking link clicks on websites For websites, you can use Google Analytics. To do this, enable the analytics tools provided by Google and use their measurements to check all your clicked links arriving at the website. If you use marketing channels to mostly drive traffic to your website, this is a good place to start.
How do I see click events in Google Analytics?
Event tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Log into Google Tag Manager.
- Select “Tags” from the left-hand side.
- Create a new tag and select Universal Analytics as the Tag Type.
- Set your Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- Choose “Event” for the track type.
- Set your Event Category, Action, Label and Values.
How do I track pop ups in Google Analytics?
VIEWING THE EVENT TRACKING IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- Log into your Google Analytics Account at analytics.google.com.
- Navigate to Reporting.
- Scroll to Behavior on the left-hand side.
- Go to Events.
- Then Overview.
- Select a date range from the drop-down menu in the right-hand corner.
How do I track inbound links in Google Analytics?
Navigate to: analytics.google.com and go to Explore » Path exploration. Under the STEP +1 column, select Page title and screen name in the dropdown. In the STEP +1 column, you’ll see which internal pages were visited by their page titles with the number of page views.
Can Google Analytics track clicks?
Yes Google Analytics can track both internal and external link clicks through what is called “event tracking”. Custom code snippets or events from Google Tag Manager can help feed these events into Google Analytics based on your specific requirements.
How do I track clicks on Google Analytics 4?
How to Track Clicks on a Link in Google Analytics
- Add a Google Analytics 4 property to your site.
- Click See your GA4 property.
- Click Data Streams.
- Click your site.
- Set up custom link clicks.
How do I see event values in Google Analytics?
See Event data in reports
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Select Behavior > Events.
How do I see Google Tag Manager results in Google Analytics?
Where can you find the data in Google Analytics? To see the events, how often they occur, and how many tags they send, you can use the Event reports in Google Analytics. To see details about the individual tags sent, use the Ecommerce reports.
How do I track pop ups on Google Tag Manager?
Track Click Events Within a Pop-Up
- Enter the DOM: Right-click the element you’d like to set up click tracking for (the ‘Contact Us’ button this in example) and select ‘Inspect’.
- Use GTM Preview mode: Have your built-in click variables enabled in GTM and enter preview mode before navigating to your test page.