Login to your Magento 2 admin area and navigate to Stores → Configuration. Access the Sales Google API section, expand the Google Analytics option, Enable it and paste the tracking code in the Account Number field. Also click on the Save Config button to apply the changes.
How do I install Google Analytics code in Magento 1?
Log in to the admin panel and then open System -> Configuration tab in the top menu:
- Next step is to enter your Google Analytics tracking code to the Account Number field and set Enable option to Yes to display Google Analytics Tracking Code on the website’s pages.
- Click on the Save Config button to save these changes.
Where do I put Google Analytics code on my website?
The Google Analytics tag should be added near the top of the <head> tag and before any other script or CSS tags, and add the property ID of the Google Analytics property you wish to work with.
How do I add Google Analytics code to my header?
Log in to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance » Theme Editor. Now click the Theme Header (header. php) file on the right-hand side below the Theme Files section. Paste the tracking code you just copied from your Analytics profile before the closing </head> tag.
Can I put Google Analytics code in footer?
Want to know where should you put your Google Analytics code? While it’s safe to put your code in the header or footer, Google recommends you to add your code to your WordPress header.
How do I put a tracking code on my website?
- 1Obtain your tracking code in your marketing automation tool.
- 2Locate your global footer in your content management system.
- 3When you have found your tracking code and located your global footer, copy and paste your tracking code into the footer.
How do I put Google Analytics on my Web application?
Add analytics to your site
- Select the Admin tab.
- Under account, select your account (for example “PWA Training”) from the dropdown list.
- Then under property, select your property (for example “GA Code Lab Site”) from the dropdown list.
- Now choose Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
How do I add Google Analytics code to HTML?
Set Up Google Analytics
- Sign in or create a Google Analytics account.
- In the left bottom of the sidebar, click Admin.
- On the right side of the screen, select the account you would like to use or create a new account by clicking the + Create Account button.
- Click the + Create Property button.
- Select Website.
Where should you paste your Google Analytics tracking code during the manual installation process?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
How do I add Google Analytics code to cPanel?
How to Install the Google Analytics Code Into Your Website
- 2) Sign into your cPanel account.
- 4) Go to your public_html folder.
- 5) Find and select the page that you wish to track.
- 6) With the file selected, click Edit.
- 7) Paste your Google Analytics code on the lines before </body>
- 8 ) Click Save Changes.
Should I add Google Analytics to every page?
Conclusion. You do need to put Google Analytics on every page that you are interested in tracking. Depending on what website builder you are using, it is done automatically for you.
Does Google Analytics code needs to be on every page?
The script that triggers/sends the tracking events to Google Analytics must be loaded once (and only once) on every page of your site. This corresponds to your Google Analytics property. To find the tracking ID and code snippet: Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
Does GTM have to be in head?
Do I need to move my GTM code into the <head>? The short answer is no. There is no immediate need to move your GTM code just because the instructions have been updated. Your existing implementation will continue to work exactly the same way.