Best web analytics tools
- Leadfeeder. We built Leadfeeder so marketers and sales teams could see exactly who’s visiting their websites, even if the site visitors never fill out a contact form or send an email.
- Visual Website Optimizer (VWO)
- PageSpeed Insights.
How do I see website analytics?
For web pages you visit (and don’t own)
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
Can I see Google Analytics for any website?
Will Google Analytics work on any website? Google Analytics will work on any website as long as you install the code snippet on it. Whether your website is an old and crusty one from 2010, or whether you make it yourself using one of the most popular and new website builders.
Where do I find Google Analytics data?
Access Analytics via google.com/analytics or from your Google Ads account. There are two ways to access Analytics: through a standalone account at http://www.google.com/analytics, or through your linked Google Ads account. You can sign in to your Analytics account from http://www.google.com/analytics.
How do I find the statistics of a website?
Top 5 Free Web Statistics Tools
- Google Analytics. One of the most popular and highly used free web statistics tool, Google Analytics provides a number of features that are useful for every kind of website.
- JetPack for WordPress.
- Open Web Analytics.
How do I find Analytics in WordPress?
First, you can get a quick overview of your analytics in the WordPress Dashboard. Here you can see the number of sessions, pageviews, bounce rate, top posts and pages, and more. If you want more detailed reports of your WordPress stats, you can go to Insights » Reports from the WordPress dashboard.
Which Web analytics tool is best?
The 10 Smartest Web Analytics Tools
- Google Analytics. Google Analytics is one of the best free tools that any website owner can use to track and analyze data about Web traffic.
- Spring Metrics. Spring Metrics has taken the analytics tool and made it simpler.
How do I access my Google Analytics dashboard?
To access your Dashboards:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click CUSTOMIZATION > Dashboards.
How do I know if I have Google Analytics?
Just to go Insights » Reports and click on the Real-Time tab. Now, if you see there are active users on your site, then it means Google Analytics is tracking your visitors.
Does Google Analytics work on localhost?
Can you setup Google Analytics to work on your localhost? Yes! Google Analytics won’t let you put in the url for your localhost (e.g.: http://localhost:8080), you have to enter a url that Google Analytics will allow (i.e.: it must include a “.”).
How do I put Google Analytics on my website?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What is Google Analytics for Websites?
Google Analytics is a web analytics service that provides statistics and basic analytical tools for search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing purposes. The service is part of the Google Marketing Platform and is available for free to anyone with a Google account.
How do I find my Google Analytics key?
Find your Tracking ID and global site tag
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
What is website stats?
Web analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of web data to understand and optimize web usage. Web analytics is not just a process for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research and assess and improve website effectiveness.
How can I see my website insights?
To start, go to Insights » Reports » Overview. Here you can see the overall performance of your website. If you scroll down, you can see the Device Breakdown report that shows which device your visitors use to view your website. In the Overview report, you can also view the Top 10 Countries that your users are from.