Focus on the red markings.
- Go to the My Sites within your WiX account.
- Click on Select Edit Site on your desired website.
- Click on Apps from the left-side menu and go to App Market.
- Search for Visitor Analytics in the app market.
- Click on Add to Site.
- Select Allow and Add.
- Click on Set it up.
Does Wix have visitor analytics?
Overview. Visitor Analytics can be easily added to your WiX website, both as a dashboard app or as a widget.
Can you track visitors on Wix?
With Wix Analytics Traffic Reports you can find out how visitors find and navigate around your site. You can drill down into your reports to answer questions like “How many people visited my site through a marketing email in the last 30 days?”.
How do I see my analytics on Wix?
To view your data in a specific format, click an icon displayed next to a report:
- Table displays your data in rows and columns.
- Bar Chart displays and compares your data.
- Line Chart shows how your data has changed over time.
- Map displays geographical data.
- Pie Chart displays your data in sections.
What is Wix visitor analytics?
Visitor Analytics is an All-in-One Analytics App that couples essential website stats with user behavior analytics and visitor interaction features like polls and surveys. Create heatmaps to check which website’s parts your visitors interacted with the most or the least.
How do I add visitors to my website on Wix?
To add and set up the Wix Hit Counter app:
- Click the Settings tab.
- Enter a number between 1 and 9999. The counter starts at this number. Note: You can only set the start number once.
- Select which hits the counter should count: All hits: Every visit to your site is counted.
How do I add Google Analytics to my Wix website?
Step 2 | Add your Google Analytics property to your Wix site
- Go to Marketing Integrations on your site’s dashboard.
- Click Connect under Google Analytics.
- Click Connect Google Analytics at the top right.
- Paste your Google Analytics 4 Measurement ID or Universal Analytics Tracking ID in the pop-up.
Is Wix Analytics accurate?
There is a 1 hour latency in Wix Analytics. For the most accurate overview, compare long date ranges instead of hour by hour data. Wix Analytics and other tracking tools filter out traffic from bots such as computer scripts, search engines, and QA checks by default.
What means site sessions?
A session is a group of user interactions with your website that take place within a given time frame. For example a single session can contain multiple page views, events, social interactions, and ecommerce transactions. You can think of a session as the container for the actions a user takes on your site.
What is a unique visitor on Wix?
Unique Visitors: A Visitor is a person who visited your site, unique by device and browser. Therefore, if the same person visits from 2 different devices, they will be counted as 2 different visitors. Average Session Duration: How much time on average each session lasted on your website.
Are Wix Analytics free?
Is Wix Analytics free? Yes, all Wix users get Wix Analytics for their website. To duplicate and customize reports, or to create your own, you can upgrade to a Business VIP plan.
How do I see my analytics on squarespace?
To view your Squarespace analytics data, start from the Home menu, then click Analytics. From there, you can select individual Analytics panels to review data on different aspects of your site’s performance.