To embed analytics code within your Instant Article, apply the op-tracker class to the figure element enclosing the tracking code. Each figure should contain only one iframe . Anything within the iframe will execute, but this webview will remain hidden from readers of your Instant Article.
How do I add Google Analytics to my Facebook Instant Articles?
Option 1: Head into your WordPress dashboard and make an edit to all of the articles that you wish to update. After this you can resubmit your feed to Instant Articles. Facebook will detect the changes and update your Instant Articles including the analytics code at the same time.
How do I set up analytics for instant article?
Tracking Facebook Instant Articles in Google Analytics
- Step 1: Install ExactMetrics Facebook Instant Articles Addon.
- Step 2: Integrate ExactMetrics with Instant Articles for WP Plugin.
- Step 3: View Instant Articles Report in Google Analytics.
How does Facebook Instant Article work?
When you publish an Instant Article, it doesn’t automatically create a corresponding Facebook post from your page. What happens is that any time a reader on a mobile device is directed to the article’s URL on Facebook, the link will be displayed as an Instant Article, instead of loading up in a mobile browser.
How do I add an instant article?
Go to the main page of your Instagram feed and tap your profile icon. Or go to your profile and tap on your picture to add a new story. Create the story by taking a photo, adding one from your library, or just typing text.
How do I add Facebook instant articles to WordPress?
How to Set Up Facebook Instant Articles in WordPress
- Step 1: Sign Up for Instant Articles and Claim Your URL.
- Step 2: Generate an Instant Articles Feed.
- Step 3: Configure the Instant Articles for WP Plugin.
- Step 4: Submit Your Instant Articles Feed for Review.
What is minimal readership for instant articles?
We can first describe why minimal readership error occur? Ans: When someone apply through facebook for instant article monetization, this error occurred when after getting your website ready to post articles on Facebook. This is because of you made a new website and there is no traffic on your website initially.
How do I monetize my Instant Articles on Facebook?
Monetization is a core part of the Instant Articles experience. To monetize and grow your publishing business with Instant Articles, you can extend direct sold ads, fill available ad inventory with Facebook’s Audience Network, and create native branded content.
How do I set up Instant Articles on Facebook?
How to set up Facebook Instant Articles
- Sign up to Instant Articles. Head on over to https://instantarticles.fb.com/ and click on sign up.
- Select the page you want to use. Facebook will then ask you to choose the page you want to use for Instant Articles.
- Connect your site.
- Submit 10 articles for review.
- Start publishing.
Are Facebook Instant Articles worth it?
Instant Articles may be worth trying out, however. They may be shared more than regular links. Also, publishers may not be fully aware how much of their content is shared on Facebook by regular people (Web Shares), because this data is not always available. And Instant Articles do look better.
How do you post an article on LinkedIn?
Publish Articles on LinkedIn
- Click Write article near the top of your homepage.
- Click the Headline field to type the headline of your article.
- Click in the Write here field to type the content of your article.
- Click Publish, and follow the prompts to publish your article.
How do I post an article on Google?
How to Submit Articles to Google.com
- Visit Google’s Webmaster Tools page (see Resources).
- Click the “Submit your URL” link on the following page.
- Enter the article URL into the URL field displayed.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code into its respective field, which comprises of two alphanumeric entries.