At this time, you can only view analytics for individual articles. You can’t view overall analytics for all your articles. Your posts and articles will display a detailed breakdown of the analytics only when ten or more unique viewers have viewed them. Edits you make to an article won’t affect its stats.
How do I view LinkedIn analytics?
It shows you performance metrics across all social channels in one place. To access the LinkedIn analytics dashboard, start by logging in to your LinkedIn profile. Then, open up the LinkedIn company page you manage. Note that page analytics are only visible to page admins, or at minimum, people with “analyst” access.
How do I download LinkedIn Analytics?
Export Your LinkedIn Page Analytics Report
- Access your Page admin view.
- Click Analytics.
- Select Visitors, Updates, Followers, Competitor, or Employee Advocacy.
- Click Export in the upper right corner of the correct analytics page.
- Select the timeframe you’d like create a report for and click Export.
What is a good number of views for a LinkedIn post?
Depending on how many connections you have, the posts you publish on LinkedIn can easily get anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousands views, on average. But sometimes LinkedIn articles become unicorns – they can get 50,000, 100,000, or even millions of views. Wish you could get that many views? You can!
What Does views of post mean on LinkedIn?
When you share an update, a “view” is counted when the update is loaded on the viewer’s screen. Viewers do not necessarily need to click or read the update to count as a view, but rather have the update loaded on their Homepage. (Note that further confusing things, LinkedIn referred to a “post” as an “update”.
Do LinkedIn groups have analytics?
This week, LinkedIn added a brand new feature toLinkedIn Groups: Analytics. (And you know how much we love data!) Group owners now have the ability to get insight into group growth, demographics, and interactions through visually appealing charts and graphs.
How do you increase your views on LinkedIn?
ACTIVELY Draw People in To Boost LinkedIn Profile Views
- Keep expanding your LinkedIn network.
- Join LinkedIn Groups.
- Get more recommendations.
- Use your LinkedIn profile URL elsewhere in your brand communications.
- Share updates on your profile.
- Publish articles on LinkedIn’s Pulse.
How do I use phantom buster on LinkedIn?
How to scrape data and emails from LinkedIn profiles
- Create a free Phantombuster account.
- Connect to LinkedIn using PhantomBuster’s browser extension.
- Give the URLs of the LinkedIn profiles you want to scrape data and emails from.
- Enrich your leads with verified professional email addresses.
- Set the Phantom on repeat.
What is the best time to post on LinkedIn?
Peak engagement times on LinkedIn
- The best times to post to LinkedIn are Wednesday from 8–10 a.m. and noon, Thursday at 9 a.m. and 1–2 p.m., and Friday at 9 a.m.
- The best days to post on LinkedIn are Wednesday and Thursday.
- The safest times to post are Tuesday through Friday from 8 a.m.–2 p.m.
How do I make my post go viral on LinkedIn?
8 Powerful Tips for Going Viral on LinkedIn Pulse
- Select a winning topic.
- Make more comments.
- Use posts with proven success.
- 10 Things B2B Companies Should Be Doing on LinkedIn.
- Engage editors of key sites.
- Understand LinkedIn channels.
- Optimize your headlines and graphics.
- Publish with purpose.
How do I increase my post visibility on LinkedIn?
How to Increase Company Visibility on Linkedin in 2020 – For Small Businesses
- Have a strong personal Linkedin profile & mention your company page in your posts.
- Invite your connections to follow your company page.
- Use SEO to your advantage.
How many LinkedIn views is viral?
What Happens When You Go Viral On LinkedIn? There is no set number of views for a post to be considered viral. However, most of my research seems to indicate that anything over 100,000 views meets the viral benchmark. That benchmark was met early on, and within 72 hours, the post had been viewed one million times.