Verify that you’re tracking the right property and view. If you have access to multiple Google Analytics accounts and properties, there’s a chance that you might be using the Google Analytics tracking code from another property, or you may be looking at reports in the wrong account, or for the wrong property and view.
Why is Google Analytics page blank?
A blank page might be displayed because of old cookies and cache stored in the browser history, impacting the viewing experience and leading to such situations. If you are using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and open the Analytics page in the incognito mode.
How do I get Google Analytics to work?
Get started with Analytics
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics.
- Set up a property in your Analytics account.
- Set up a reporting view in your property.
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
How do you see if Google Analytics is working?
The easiest way is to look at your reports. If your real-time tracking has data coming in, then it’s working. You can also check your tracking code’s status: Navigate to the Admin page in Google Analytics.
Why am I seeing not set in Google Analytics?
If (not set) appears in your Google Ads reports, it means that the website or app you’re tracking in the Analytics account is receiving traffic from a Google Ads account that is not linked to the reporting view.
Why are Google pages not loading?
The reason why Chrome is not loading pages may be down to something as simple as unstable or lost internet connection. Ensure that you have an active data plan, and restart your internet connection. Also, try loading other browsers and apps such as Firefox and WhatsApp.
Why have a blank page?
In digital documents, pages are intentionally left blank so that the document can be printed correctly in double-sided format, rather than have new chapters start on the backs of pages. Intentionally blank pages have also been used in documents distributed in ring binders.
How do I activate Google Analytics for my website?
Add Analytics tracking
- On a computer, open a classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage site.
- Under “Statistics,” click the Down arrow. Use Universal Analytics.
- In the text box, under “Analytics Web Property ID,” enter a valid Analytics Property ID.
- At the top, click Save.
How do I check Google Analytics on my website?
- Load a web page in the Chrome browser.
- Right-click the page, then click View page source.
- You should see a lot of code. Search the page for gtag. js or analytics. js (for Universal Analytics) or ga. js (for Classic Analytics).
How can I add Google Analytics to my website?
Add an account
- Sign in to your Analytics Account.
- Click Admin.
- In the ACCOUNT column, select + Create Account from the menu.
- Click Web site or Mobile app.
- Under Setting up your Account:
- Under Setting up your property, enter the Website or App Name.
- Select an Industry Category.
- Select the Reporting Time Zone.
How long does Google Analytics take to work?
How long does it take for the data to appear in Google Analytics? Google analytics takes upto 24 hours for the data to appear. GA will show reports from the day you have implemented tracking id on your website. It will not show any historic data or the number of visitors who visited the day before you implemented GA.
How do I test Google Analytics event tracking?
The simplest way to do this is to trigger the event yourself. Then, check Google Analytics to see if the event showed up. You can view your tracked events by clicking “Behavior” in the sidebar and scrolling down to “Events.” Your tracked events can be found under “Behavior” in Google Analytics.
How do I fix a not set in Google Analytics?
Here’s how to begin:
- Go to your Google Analytics standard reports.
- Select the “Admin” button on the top right.
- Click “Profile Settings”
- Look down to “Ecommerce Settings” and select “Yes, and Ecommerce Site” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Apply” at the bottom of the page.
What is not provided on Google Analytics?
When you see keyword not provided in Google Analytics, then it simply means Google doesn’t want to share the data with you. So, if anyone lands on your website by performing a Google search, Google Analytics recognizes the visitor under the organic medium but won’t show you the search term they used.
What does None mean in Google Analytics?
September 21, 2016. “Direct/None” traffic is a traffic source listed in Google Analytics that defines most traffic that does not come from a public website and does not have any Google Tracking URL parameters defined.