- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click +, then click Add users.
How do I share access to Google Analytics?
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.”
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I track a specific user in Google Analytics?
Enable the Google Analytics User ID tracking feature by expanding the “Tracking info” property and then clicking on “User-ID”. On the next page you can enable the feature and create a User-ID view. This view will show only data from registered users.
How do I add a non Gmail account to Google Analytics?
2 Answers. You can use Google Analytics without a gmail account, however you must still link your current email to Google’s services. Go to https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount and select “use my current email address instead.”
How do I add a user to my Google account?
To create a new user account:
- Click Administration > User Accounts.
- Type the user’s user name in the Username field.
- Type the user’s email address in the Email Address field.
- Type the user’s password in the Password field.
- Type the password again in the Re-enter the Password field.
- Select an account type.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Select Settings from the dropdown menu. Select the Accounts tab. Under ‘Grant access to your account,’ click the Add another account link. Enter the email address of the person you’d like to access your account and click Next Step.
What is a user in Google Analytics?
In Google Analytics, a user is a visitor who has initiated a session on your website: the moment a person lands on any page of your site, they are identified as either a new or returning user. Google Analytics differentiates between new and returning users based on visitors’ browser cookies.
How do I use Google Analytics user activity?
How to track users with Google Analytics
- Create and configure your Google Analytics account.
- Add GA tracking code to your pages.
- View reports.
- Track where users click and scroll with heatmaps.
Where is admin in Google Analytics?
The Admin page gives you access to the Analytics administrative features. Click Admin on the left to open the page. The Admin page for a Google Analytics 4 property has different options than the Admin page for a Universal Analytics property.
How do I add read only access to Google Analytics?
How-to: Add Read-only Guest Access to Google Analytics
- Enter email address of user – user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission.
- Click Add in top right corner, you are done!
Do you need a Gmail account to access Google Analytics?
To use Analytics, you must be signed in with a registered Google Account email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, create your Google Account now. Having a Google account does not automatically grant you access to Analytics—you must also register for Analytics, a one-time, simple process.
How do I add a user to my Google business page?
Add owners & managers
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app.
- Tap Menu.
- At the top right, tap Add user.
- Enter the name or email address of the user you’d like to add.
- To select the user’s role, choose.
- Confirm the email address, then tap Send.