YouTube analytics basics
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Content.
- Point to your video and select Analytics. You can also view your latest video performance from the channel dashboard. Click a video title or thumbnail.
How do I see YouTube analytics?
If you don’t already have it on your phone, download the appropriate version for iPhone or Android.
- Open YouTube Studio and sign in to your account.
- You’ll see a few summary metrics on the main dashboard.
- Toggle between Overview, Reach, Engagement, and Audience, depending on the information you’re looking for.
How do you check YouTube stats?
At the bottom right of any video is the amount of views that video has. Click the bar graph icon to view more statistics. Use this metric to determine what type of content resonates best with your audience.
Can you view analytics on YouTube app?
You can use analytics to better understand your video and channel performance with key metrics and reports in the YouTube Studio app. Open the YouTube Studio app. From the bottom menu, tap Analytics.
How much money do you make per 1000 views on YouTube?
The actual rates an advertiser pays varies, usually between $0.10 to $0.30 per view, but averages out at $0.18 per view. On average, a YouTube channel can receive $18 per 1,000 ad views, which equates to $3 – $5 per 1000 video views.
Is Social Blade real?
Social Blade (sometimes spelled SocialBlade) is an American website that tracks social media statistics and analytics. Social Blade functions as a third-party API, providing its users with aggregated data from these various social media platforms. Jason Urgo is the CEO of Social Blade.
How do I check Analytics on my phone?
Internet and data
- Start the Settings app and tap “Network & Internet.”
- Tap “Data Usage.”
- On the Data usage page, tap “View Details.”
- You should now be able to scroll through a list of all the apps on your phone, and see how much data each one is using.
How much money do you get for 5000 views on YouTube?
Some of Sellfy’s numbers: A creator with 5,000 views per month can earn between $1 and $20 from AdSense. That same creator could earn between $170 and $870 per month selling merch.
Who is richest YouTuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million.
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million.
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million.
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.